**** FOR SALE ****

those are some beautiful dogs
beerchug.gif
i am going to get one as soon as i can convince Ms. Semi she needs to take care of it for me when i am off somewhere riding
laugh.gif
Heck, whats one more kid.

those are some beautiful dogs
beerchug.gif
i am going to get one as soon as i can convince Ms. Semi she needs to take care of it for me when i am off somewhere riding
laugh.gif
Heck, whats one more kid.
See the link above...Jack's sister is available...in NC...Semi will be SO CLOSE BY!!
smile.gif
OH MY GOSH!!! Bitsy is so flippin cute! Why did you make me look at her picture?
deadhorse.gif
Because I hate that she's not found a good home yet
sad.gif
It's killing us and we sure can't afford to buy her
sad.gif
sad.gif

Come on...look at that mug
winkold.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

I don't know if I could afford her either. semi maybe. I just want to squeeze her little face! How much do Danes cost? Not that I am thinking about it.....

I don't know if I could afford her either. semi maybe. I just want to squeeze her little face! How much do Danes cost? Not that I am thinking about it.....
13 years ago, we bought our first Dane for $500...the second one was pick of the litter and should have gone for $800, but we got him at $500 too...

Jack cost the same as BOTH of our previous Danes put together...so, yeah, YIKES!
sadnews.gif

YIKES! Yep that is some crazy money! There went my hopes of owning her. It was take some penny pinching before I could ever afford a puppy like that.

Looks beautiful 'Chelle-did you name yours Jack, or just take over what the breeders gave him??

*only reason I ask is cuz a this brute-n yep, his name was Jack when we got him last year*
cool.gif

pics_083.JPG

Sounds like you got a decent deal on Jack. Try finding a good Springer Spaniel pup for under $1000. Sometimes you can find a leftover for $800-$900.

Cute pup Michelle.

I would keep him off all furniture. Mine know better and are still just as happy.

Domino_Freyja.JPG

I'm glad you didn't wait to long to get another Dane  
beerchug.gif

Have fun with the puppy training, though yours looks to be 3 months or so, so the hardest part is already over  
cool.gif

My dog knows better than to be a furniture tester.  Last time he got on the couch, he lost his nuts  
firedevil.gif

Naw, that wasn't the reason, but as long as he thinks it was  
laugh.gif
Besides he has his own beds
winkold.gif

But mine is allowed to ride my Busa  
tounge.gif

Kraut_busa.jpg

Looks beautiful 'Chelle-did you name yours Jack, or just take over what the breeders gave him??

*only reason I ask is cuz a this brute-n yep, his name was Jack when we got him last year*
cool.gif
LCB mentioned yesterday that she thought your Dane was named Jack...somehow I missed that you even had a Dane
sad.gif

No, our breeder had named our guy Frank, but we changed it
smile.gif

Good looking harlequin!!
coolold.gif

Sounds like you got a decent deal on Jack. Try finding a good Springer Spaniel pup for under $1000. Sometimes you can find a leftover for $800-$900.

Cute pup Michelle.

I would keep him off all furniture. Mine know better and are still just as happy.
Don't worry, the furniture is supposed to be off limits! Jack's just testing his boundaries like a 2 year old child
smile.gif

Love the pups!! And believe me, after looking around at Dane pups, we realize we too got a bargain...they're going for as much as $3600 a pop nowadays and I can't part with that kind of cash for any kind of dog...

Jack is lookin great, 'chelle!!  
cool.gif
Thanks Greg...he's still alive, so he's a lucky little guy
laugh.gif

tounge.gif

Going to miss you and Brenda this year at the Bash
sad.gif
Thanks darlin'... next year I get three weeks of vacation time, so we may be able to pull it off~ We decided to use the time, this year, to visit with the Revlis' in Seattle and hopefully, if we get our passport cards soon, head into Canada and meet Andy and his House Mouse~ So it's not a total loss, just a smaller crowd~
laugh.gif

Maybe next year we'll schedule a drive up to your neck of the woods and bring Justice along to meet Jack...
winkold.gif

laugh.gif

Jack is lookin great, 'chelle!!
cool.gif
Thanks Greg...he's still alive, so he's a lucky little guy
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

Going to miss you and Brenda this year at the Bash
sad.gif
Thanks darlin'... next year I get three weeks of vacation time, so we may be able to pull it off~ We decided to use the time, this year, to visit with the Revlis' in Seattle and hopefully, if we get our passport cards soon, head into Canada and meet Andy and his House Mouse~ So it's not a total loss, just a smaller crowd~
laugh.gif

Maybe next year we'll schedule a drive up to your neck of the woods and bring Justice along to meet Jack...
winkold.gif
That would be awesome!! But Justice is going to look funny strapped to a sidecar on your Harley
laugh.gif

Hey, I understand...hell, I didn't know I was able to go 'til LCB's offer of a ride and room last week...

You guys will be missed, but you'll enjoy meeting up with Revlis and the gang...
smile.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back