Anyone up for an auction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Here is your chance to take home a dragon when you leave the Dragon's tail!

BusaCruise found these at a local art festival, and wants to offer them up to the members.

There are three of these, they are similar to windchimes, except that they don't make noise; the wind causes the wings to flap, as if they were flying.

Now, imbeded in this is a special gift that someone will take homw as a memento of thier Bash trip.

BC and I worked it out that if the auction goes, he is looking to get about 70% of his expense back; anything over that will stay as a donation to the bash for whatever...  Anyone interested?

So, here is how this will work. All bids will be posted in this thread and NOT via PM! Bidding will close at 1200 EST on Wed the 23rd, so that I can get ahold of the winners before I get on the road. Simply put, the highest bid that is posted when the bidding closes gets the Dragon; in the event someone makes a blanket bid that is intended to cover more than one dragon, I will average the bid amount between the number of items bid on and will judge the bids accordingly.
The preferable method of collection will be for the members attending the Bash to pass payment on thier bids to me at the Phillips Cottage 203; I will be there late Wed. For any member who bids that is not going to the Bash then we will work something out separately.

Anyother questions please let me know!

Thanks,
MCM

Here is number 1, the blue dragon

Blue_Dragon.JPG

If these are sold to members, then they will be delivered to you at the Bash; and, if they all go, then there willbe a surprise for a lucky member that will be given at the Bash! Anyone want in?

I'll start the bid off at 10 bucks!
beerchug.gif
for the Blue

Gotta go a little higher than that, you beat me to the post (I got distracted by PMs!), I would like to start the bidding at $35.. hey, at least if you go to the Bash, shipping is free!
smile.gif

SOLD! To big hairy Gorilla lookin man known as Lycan.....umm. sold? Mustang?

OK , geez lucky you're an Admin! Ok 35 bucks...but how long do I have to wait to win? Gimme some kind of rules Mustang!
beerchug.gif

OK now I have to drive home, watch me loose the auction...
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

Okay, how about I leave the auctions open until Wed at 1200 EST; that way I can clear them up before I get on the road for the Bash. I will go up and update my first post.

$45 for the green eyed monster.....

Oh and as a bonus to "up" my offer.. 3 of these you can raffle off as well...

1 Red
1 Orange
1 Blue

and a "Bash Pin" to boot...... hows that for a bid?
rofl.gif

DSC_0057.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back