Post Pics of your pets

Here is Punkin. Just a small kitty at 23 pounds! He has become diabetic recently but healthy and happy none the less.

Punkin.jpg

here is one of my cobras this is the female.
Not trying to sound mean or anything, but, WTF do you do with a bunch of Cobras? I mean dang, it isn't like you can play with them or anything! Looks like that one has already been spitting on the glass!! Not just no, but, HELL no!! Not me! NO way!! Uggg, don't like snakes anyway. Too creepy and sneaky for me. But I am a big chicken anyway!! LOL!!  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yah i breed them and sell to zoo's and too labs for milking to make antivenom Etc. I have other venomous species as well. Gaboon Vipers , Black mambas , Taipans

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

This is Tank (Rott) and Chelsea (Australian Shepard) sharing the coach one cold morning. We just lost Chelsea to old age a month ago she was 14. Tank is 6 and in his prime.

Tank___Chelly.JPG

zzwhip.gif
AM -->
GSXRFANN @ Apr. 14 2008 said:
1373582[/ATTACH] AM]
here is one of my cobras this is the female.
Not trying to sound mean or anything, but, WTF do you do with a bunch of Cobras? I mean dang, it isn't like you can play with them or anything! Looks like that one has already been spitting on the glass!! Not just no, but, HELL no!! Not me! NO way!! Uggg, don't like snakes anyway. Too creepy and sneaky for me. But I am a big chicken anyway!! LOL!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yah i breed them and sell to zoo's and too labs for milking to make antivenom Etc. I have other venomous species as well. Gaboon Vipers , Black mambas , Taipans
Remind me to stay out of Philly....

zzwhip.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back