THE YEAR GETS WORSE

mikeled86

SHOT TIME RIP D.A.M
Donating Member
Registered
So last week I wrote a thread about how crappy the year has been and I figured that I would go for a long ride on sunday and well things didn't turn out so well. I not really sure what happened but the bike start to go through a turn and (only doin about thrity)it was going to bash the curb and left me in between the curb and bike so i said f the bike and jump/ejected from the bike and it flipped twice and then into a slide. Thank god for gear because only banged my knee up alittle(hit the curb) and ruined my leather. the bad year thread https://www.hayabusa.org/forums/?act=ST;f=12;t=92834;hl=

Picture_013.jpg

That sucks - but at least you're ok.

It's probably not much consolation, but somewhere at home I should have an extra OEM clutch lever and both OEM bar ends. If you need them PM me - just pay shipping and they're yours.

Glad you made it with only a banged up knee! Please don't take this as making a joke but maybe your luck is changing. You could be in a lot worse shape and so could the bike! Just trying to look on the bright side for you! Heal up fast!!

You are o.k., so things could have been far, far worse.

Sorry about your scoot. Post up if you find you need other parts. Lots of the members here have some extras you can get for $ of shipping (or less), or for cheap.

Things can always get better or worse...much of how things go for you depends on your outlook and demeanor.

Be well~

That really sucks, did you hit gravel or something? Glad you are OK.
pretty sure i did. My buddy i was riding with went through just fine i didn't really stick around i loaded my bike and high tailed it out of there before the fuzz showed up. the part that really grinds my gears is that i wreck in front of a park with like thirty peolple there and not one even asked if i was ok or offered any help.

That really sucks, did you hit gravel or something? Glad you are OK.
pretty sure i did. My buddy i was riding with went through just fine i didn't really stick around i loaded my bike and high tailed it out of there before the fuzz showed up. the part that really grinds my gears is that i wreck in front of a park with like thirty peolple there and not one even asked if i was ok or offered any help.
Glad your okay man. Why were you worried about the police?

Glad to hear you are okay. You'll get her back up and running again.

Back