So.....a guy walks into a bar

sledhead

Org's redheaded stepchild with attit
Donating Member
Registered
ppppppffftttttttt...........this thing still on?
kissass.gif

...an old guy walks in and posts up, after what? Two years?!

How have you been sled? Life settled down any for you? How are your girls?
smile.gif

Glad to see you!

Hey M! hehehe.........it took me that long to remember what my password was! ;-)

Things are going well..........if not crazy. But when have I ever been normal? New job after 10 years. Same old/new/old/new significant other :-).
The girls are doing well except the oldest is 15 and now figures I cant do anything right! Bought a new bike last year.....bought an SV-1000S that I cant seem to leave alone.

How bout you? Hows things? Hows the OG's doin here?

Oh, so the significant other came back?
smile.gif
And of course the 15 year old knows more than you! Hello?! She's 15!!
laugh.gif
(good time to note I'm so glad I don't have daughters lol)

Glad to hear you're back on a bike...pics please
smile.gif

Things are good...crazy, but good...I think everyone else is doing well...oRg is doing great; not so sure about all of the OG's since some go MIA without warning
poke.gif

Glad you remembered the password
laugh.gif

smile.gif

laugh.gif

WTF? You just remember how to operate a keyboard man?
beerchug.gif

How the hell are ya?

wazzzuupppp Rev?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
? BARELY know how to use the keyboard thingy still!

Been diong well dude. How bout you? Still livin on the wrong coast? The bride still puttin up with yuor silly a$$? Still a bikeless wannabe??
tounge.gif
wowold.gif
laugh.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Gee, and it's not even a resurrected old thread
rofl.gif

That SV is a nice bike, but
rulez8bn.gif

Pic
rock.gif

Nah! No need to resurrect an old thread...........unless its about Lhamas (I really wonder who will get that joke)

Yeah...I know the rules on the pic..........but I'm at work and the bikes at home.....I'll post some up though.

FWIW....its got a Ti Jardine exhaust (at least til my IXIL shows up), full body kit, passenger seat cover, HID, New undertail, integrated taillight/turnsignals. And it'll run circles around your fat and heavy Busa's on the track!!!
laugh.gif
jump9.gif
lurk.gif

Gee, my 03 SV needs an exhaust. Keep me in mind when the time comes. No hurry, I need to save $$$

I'll be putting the IXIL on hopefully be the end of the week. The Jardine is perfect....has probably 150 miles on it. Gonna be putting it up for sale on ebay in a couple weeks but I'd rather give an org member first shot.

You know, I was thinking Emu myself, but I figured I was wrong.

Glad somebody else has the same thoughts
pillepalle.gif

BTW
Hey Sledhead, send me a pic of the exhaust. Is it a single or a double, I kind of like the double on it...

You know, I was thinking Emu myself, but I figured I was wrong.

Glad somebody else has the same thoughts  
pillepalle.gif

BTW
Hey Sledhead, send me a pic of the exhaust. Is it a single or a double, I kind of like the double on it...

check this one out

make vroom vroom[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
KENTO!!!!!!!!!!!! how the heck ya been??? Its like coming back to a corner bar around here......the same set of good ol buds still hanging out!

nenver mind..its too big and I'm too lazy to change the size.

Back