Gran Turismo Prolouge for PS3

Busaman5000

Donating Member
Registered
This game just looks incredible! Fast forward to some of the racing parts of the video.
eek2.gif

<embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=6044753029825183678&hl=en" flashvars=""> </embed>

All of a sudden my 42" plasma just isnt big enough.
ohsnap1.gif

it looks incredible and it should...they been working on this for like...100 years  
tounge.gif
 and it's still due out sometime next year, heard it got pushed back again.

Hell, they might as well change it for the playstation 4  
laugh.gif

Gran Tourismo rulez though

Actually GT5: Prologue is coming out this month 4/15/08. But yes the full game won't be out till next year. Hopefully the graphics will be even better by then!

Actually GT5: Prologue is coming out this month 4/15/08.  But yes the full game won't be out till next year.  Hopefully the graphics will be even better by then!
The only real problem I have is they are charging people $40 for a DEMO. That is THEIR words not mine. Just because they can't make the game complete they want to partial charge you for what they can get to work? IMHO Gran Turismo Prolouge should be FREE. I download demos all the time and have yet to pay a cent for any of them. I would say 75% of the demos I do get for free is the complete game but they don't let you play all the characters or drive all the cars and so forth. There is no way people should have to pay for a Demo because the company can not get their act together.
banghead.gif

Actually GT5: Prologue is coming out this month 4/15/08. But yes the full game won't be out till next year. Hopefully the graphics will be even better by then!
The only real problem I have is they are charging people $40 for a DEMO. That is THEIR words not mine. Just because they can't make the game complete they want to partial charge you for what they can get to work? IMHO Gran Turismo Prolouge should be FREE. I download demos all the time and have yet to pay a cent for any of them. I would say 75% of the demos I do get for free is the complete game but they don't let you play all the characters or drive all the cars and so forth. There is no way people should have to pay for a Demo because the company can not get their act together.
banghead.gif
I agree. Or at least much cheaper. Maybe $19.99 for the demo. It is a fairly expansive demo though. 60 cars and 6 tracks from what I read. But thats no where even in the ball park of what the final product will have.

I read you can sign on up the Japanese PS site and download the DEMO - not that current American demo, the new one. find that info on the playstation.com site, how do to it

$40 for a demo is stupid. gaming has gone overboard again $60 - $70 PER GAME? No thanks.

Back