Pacific Northwest

Well not sure if any of you tried to show up at the Midtown, but we found out that its not the place to watch the races at. Only on TV and someone there was dead set on watching TCM for what reason not sure, I did get them to change the channel for about 10 laps of the 250 but then it went back. We took off to the BLT, sports bar okay food and a much better place to watch the race, only missed about 6 laps of the 250's.

Frisbee, it will take up to two weeks to get there. Shouldn't take much longer. I've gotten packages in around a week, but on occasion it will take two. Any longer then that and the package probably got shuffled off somewhere else, so make sure the address is always right. Oh, and tell her the the food sucks EVERYWHERE! We're almost 11 months into our tour, so that makes 27 months time total here for me so far. This vacation sucks.

Hey Army , what are some things that I can't send over ? Booze , ham , ect..
Booze is a BIG no no here. You can try to sneak it over here, but you are better off not doing it so you don't get her into trouble. You can send meat, but I suggest it be Jerky or anything else dried or canned so it survives the trip and temperature changes. She should have a decent list once she is there for a couple weeks, but the usual stuff is candy, baby wipes, jerky, magazines... there a couple other things too but I can't think off the top of my head. Make sure you send her a lot of pictures and possibly a hometown paper or something, since I'm sure she'll get homesick and that stuff can be of great sentimental value. If she needs someone to talk to then I can swing you my e-mail address and she can talk to me if she likes. Let her know I wish her luck and a safe return!

Hey Army , what are some things that I can't send over ? Booze , ham , ect..
Booze is a BIG no no here. You can try to sneak it over here, but you are better off not doing it so you don't get her into trouble. You can send meat, but I suggest it be Jerky or anything else dried or canned so it survives the trip and temperature changes. She should have a decent list once she is there for a couple weeks, but the usual stuff is candy, baby wipes, jerky, magazines... there a couple other things too but I can't think off the top of my head. Make sure you send her a lot of pictures and possibly a hometown paper or something, since I'm sure she'll get homesick and that stuff can be of great sentimental value. If she needs someone to talk to then I can swing you my e-mail address and she can talk to me if she likes. Let her know I wish her luck and a safe return!
Thanks for the info she keeps forgeting to answer some of my questions! We got her some wipes and candy to throw in the box . I guess if I got a subsription to a mag and put her APO addy on it that would work huh? No offense but YOU ain't talking to my daughter !! Anyone that owns a BUSA is way to crazy to be with my Princess!!
poke.gif
jump9.gif

Well not sure if any of you tried to show up at the Midtown, but we found out that its not the place to watch the races at. Only on TV and someone there was dead set on watching TCM for what reason not sure, I did get them to change the channel for about 10 laps of the 250 but then it went back. We took off to the BLT, sports bar okay food and a much better place to watch the race, only missed about 6 laps of the 250's.
Soory Mana but I didn't make it the wife had plans earlier than I thought for me.
spank.gif

Over the last week I've put in around 80 hours for work. It's been a looooong weekend to boot. I slept for about 16 hours from Friday until today. I worked almost all of the rest.
guns.gif

I have a new project to work on. Now I just need the time to do it.

I friend of mine has a CBR600 F4i that has been stolen, recovered, stolen and recovered again. She had a different friend that was supposed to fix it up, but just stunted and did a burnout with it. Now it's in my garage getting a serious make-over. It looks better now then a few days ago.

Teasha_LeftProfileBefore.JPG

The body work is being replaced. It will be ordered this week. I'll post a few more pictures as I make more progress. The owner doesn't know I am totally stripping and rebuilding the chassis. The sub frame is already done. It needed to be cleaned up, sharp edges removed, and repainted. I need to do some work on the under tail. The first loser to steal it hacked the fender off and left a big hole that I could put my hand through. They glued a piece of tin in it to plug the hole. It's being repaired with an aluminum panel that I'm making for the turn signals and plate mount.

Well we mailed a package to my daughter yesterday . It had a real soft pillow , a coffee cup with pictures in it that we put in , some candy , a couple ready to eat food things from Trader Joes , ect ....

Very cool frisbee! When I was in Germany it really helped to get the ocassional care package from my Mom and Dad. It can turn a bad day into a very good day.

beerchug.gif

I'm very bored tonight, but at least I'm not up working. I get to have a break from doing night work for the next two weeks. Woohoo!

beerchug.gif

Cold and wet today. Somebody send me some Global Warming, quick before I explode! I have seen weather this cold in Everett during April in the 9 years I've been here. It make me want to move back to The Dalles. They've had mid 60s all week.

Back