Show me your trailer

Just got it...used but the price was right

P2100049.JPG

(300Busa @ Feb. 13 2007,18:23)
(ranman @ Feb. 13 2007,19:43) i want better wheel chocks
I have never seen a water fountain on the outside of a house.  
rock.gif
well i`m a master plumber and i have kids and kids friends, they never have to come in for a drink. i use it all the time
all_coholic.gif

I have a V-nose cargo pro 10'- 6.5 all aluminum..it also has torsion axle and rides super smooth!!.. side/rear ramp door with the small fold out thingamagig a must..its also really tall inside,most You can't even stand up in..

Busa's are a pain  to strap down without rubbing the fairings and when You try to put 2 side by side if Your trailer is not 6.5 wide You will have to stagger them..I spent hours setting up Mine toolbox,cabinets,placement of the pingle chrome pop out wheel chocks,the super duty flush D rings,custom nitrous bottle holder,black carpet ect....and just took it to Florida and was only pulling it with a 5cyl Chevy truck which towed it with No problem..

I'm in new england and was looking for a while for a nice trailer before I got this one from a buddie who bought a huge trailer...they wanted alomost as much for a used trailer that I could get new!!...but get the best one You could afford..some are really junk/poor quality and fall apart!!

heres a few pics>

Ps.Might sell it for the right price!!!!

eddyspics214.jpg

eddyspics228.jpg

eddyspics217.jpg

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

(black954 @ Feb. 13 2007,18:15)
(GSXcite @ Feb. 13 2007,17:09) I have waited a long time to get the enclosed trailer for the bikes. I finally pulled the trigger on a 8' X 20' that I will take delivery of next week. I will be rigging it for the busa bash, and will be putting in a work bench, storage for helmets, hanger for jackets and pants, and a place for the generator and air compressor. I also intend on mounting some lighting inside and some floods for the outside. Would any of you guys who have an enclosed trailer post some pics of the inside to give me some idea of how to best utilize the space.
8'x20' !!!!!!!!!!! What are you going to pull that with?
2006 F-150 supercab 4x4. Will tow up to 9K lbs. That trailer will almost carry all your toys!
smile.gif

(SLA1500 @ Feb. 13 2007,18:20) Pace American Trailer has a website with some decent interior pics of trailers set up for bikes.
Thanks, I'll check it out.

Man, these things make me cry when I look at my 12' x 6' flat open and homemade trailer....until I remember it was a gift from a friend. I will get me one of these nice Alum. V nose models though. I need the storage and security of an enclosed trailer. Lots of nice ideas in here.

Charlie

Here's mine. 2006 12x6 vnose with ramp door. Dual Condor chocks. I've done a little work inside, but still a work in progress.

trailer3.jpg

trailer4.jpg

(E-RACER @ Feb. 13 2007,19:23) I have a V-nose cargo pro 10'- 6.5 all aluminum..it also has torsion axle and rides super smooth!!.. side/rear ramp door with the small fold out thingamagig a must..its also really tall inside,most You can't even stand up in..

Busa's are a pain  to strap down without rubbing the fairings and when You try to put 2 side by side if Your trailer is not 6.5 wide You will have to stagger them..I spent hours setting up Mine toolbox,cabinets,placement of the pingle chrome pop out wheel chocks,the super duty flush D rings,custom nitrous bottle holder,black carpet ect....and just took it to Florida and was only pulling it with a 5cyl Chevy truck which towed it with No problem..

I'm  in new england and was looking for a while for a nice trailer before I got this one from a buddie who bought a huge trailer...they wanted alomost as much for a used trailer that I could get new!!...but get the best one You could afford..some are really junk/poor quality and fall apart!!

heres a few pics>

Ps.Might sell it for the right price!!!!

eddyspics214.jpg

eddyspics228.jpg

eddyspics217.jpg

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Nice setup E -Racer. I like your shop area. My trailer has 6' 6" heigth too. Can"t stand a trailer you can't stand up in.

biggrin.gif

(Professor @ Feb. 13 2007,18:29) Here is a old picture of mine. Don't forget to add the real hardwood flooring!  
tounge.gif

Glad to see you get an enclosed!

8_JPG.jpg
Thats a great looking trailer Professor. I remember checking it out at the meet n greet. Got any current shots of it ? I know you have had to add some goodies in there. Love the hardwood floors, now where is the fireplace and bay window, hmmmmm?

(CAT3 @ Feb. 13 2007,22:18) Man, these things make me cry when I look at my 12' x 6' flat open and homemade trailer....until I remember it was a gift from a friend.  I will get me one of these nice Alum. V nose models though.  I need the storage and security of an enclosed trailer.  Lots of nice ideas in here.

Charlie
I have towed my bikes with a 5'x10' open trailer for the last 5 years. When we were coming home from the meet n greet in Arkansas last fall it poured on us all the way home. The bikes and all my stuff in the back of the truck got soaked. Thats when I made up my mind to get the enclosed trailer I have been wanting.

(BigGeorge @ Feb. 13 2007,22:20) Here's mine. 2006 12x6 vnose with ramp door. Dual Condor chocks. I've done a little work inside, but still a work in progress.

trailer3.jpg

trailer4.jpg
Way to represent BigGeorge. Like the Kanji. Is that a decal or is it painted on? Do you ever have concernes about theft with all the decals and the Hayabusa logo on the outside?

You guys have some sweet rigs!

It's either mods.....or......trailer.....hmmmmm.....

Back