Grippin' and Rippin'
Donating Member
Registered
What the heck is "THIS"
rock.gif
??.........
cursin.gif

DSC00328__Small_.JPG

WHY IT'S THE SPUDLEY BUSA'S NEW SEAT !!!! Thank YOU for ASKING....."Daniel" is da' "MAN".........
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

DSC00329__Small_.JPG

super.gif

super.gif

Why thank ya Sam....
beerchug.gif
......right back at ya.....this one's for Daniel....
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

he is a straight-shooter and all-around great guy
beerchug.gif

Did you get a replacement or re-cover?
+1
Got a like new / replacement....does that make sense
rock.gif
?.........No Daniel made me a deal I COULD NOT, in a thousand years, pass up. I had a cracked and splitting, dried out seat cover on my old seat. Desert life does that to soft, supple vinyl covers. I got the replacement seat out of the package he sent me and my first thoughts were, "Wow that's really soft". Like I had forgotten what the seat was supposed to feel like as mine had become slippery in it's dried out state. So I'm glad to say, my helmet sits on the seat while warming up and never makes a move, unlike the old seat as it wouldn't keep anything from sliding off of it. No bueno.

Interesting what we don't notice..........looks tight, I like the stock seat and have no complaints even on long 500+ rides........thanks again Daniel !!!
bowdown.gif

I imagine it would be good to figure out what to treat the cover with to keep it softer, longer...suggestions
rock.gif
??...besides Hillary Clinton
rock.gif
? That worked !!!
super.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

congrats on new seat. I'm sure your bottom half is as happy as your top half is!
laugh.gif

When I needed a Pro Motion chain rivet tool, Daniel was actually going to send his own in the overnight mail from Portland to Reno! He is smart, friendly, accessible and has no EGO like some do! Raydog

Daniel aka Goldenchild has been out of town and didn't see this post...therefore....bump!

Back