finally did it

Nice...
thumb_up.gif

I have the same gloves and they're the best out there. Thumbs run a little long though.

Also have the same helmet in black and "panther". Top of the line helmet.

Good choices...

Good choice in gear; those chest plates are a great idea. Nothing hurts more than broken ribs or worse!
thumb_up.gif

DUDE !!! Let me know how the shorts are.,.... I just ordered the Xtreme shirt and the Adventure pants !!!
And I'm looking at the vertigo's also, but need comfort for walking around etc..

Hey thunder on the question of the gloves. they do get dirty looking quickly. they darken up fairly fast. But thats it. they fit great right away and dont really need any break in. my only complaint is that to me at least i think the pinky is a little long. or maybe its me....lol. I would have liked the gauntlet to be a little larger but its not a real concern. you really do get great feedback with the gloves. I love them.

I just got the shorts and undersuit in the mail this week. still waiting on the suit. cant wait to try them out

got all the gear in and finally got to try them all out. the shorts fit good and I think are well worth the money for the safety they provide. fairly comfy. The undersuit is by phsycleskin. Fits good. No complaints.

DSC03455.JPG

this is the back protector. when I put it on with the chest plate, the suit is extremely tight. I could hardly zip it up. I have no experience with this sort of stuff but I would imagine that over time the suit will stretch out a bit and be a little more comfortable. Without the chest plate the suit is perfect. and when i took the back protector off and just wore the suit, it was like a glove. Perfect fit.

DSC03452.JPG

Back