Any interest in Frankenstein Replacement Bolts

payment sent
beerchug.gif

Thanks for finding these. Can't wait to get them.

Now I need this damn Ohio weather to let up already.

no idea but free bump cause this got sent to page 4...

I am counting the days dude!

LOL

just kidding... bumpy for great guy that always hooks us up!

Thanks very much, greatly appreciate the kind words, hoping to have them end of next week and ill get them all sent out, had to order a 100 pack of bubble mailers LOL.

Fellas, I'm sure Smith is a solid guy, but you do know that you can get replacement bolts at your local HO-PO or other favorite hardware store for a couple dollars.  I guess if you're that lazy then just get them from Smith.

They also come in black.
thumb_up.gif

i doubt you are going to buy a step shouldered bolt that holds the tail like the stock one does, we went through this a few times LOL.

You can buy cap screws, but they wont hold the tail in the same matter, these are made specificly for the busa.

you do know that you can get replacement bolts at your local HO-PO or other favorite hardware store for a couple dollars.  
I keep hearing this and the ones I have seen are not the same. They are just a standard allen socket head bolt. There is no shoulder to secure the bodywork. The only function the cheap the common hardware store variety will do is partially filling the hole. Even the plastic bushing will fall out. Look carefully at the pictures he posted and, if you know of some, pick them up and post some pictures. I'll refund your money if they hold everything correctly.

Back