Stretched 08' Pics

Iowadiver

Registered
Pictures as I promised... stretch job is complete, just waiting on a piece to accomodate the rear brake setup. I also have a chain guard and sidemount license plate holder at the powedercoater that should be done next week. I bought components to create a battery operated LED light setup for my plate... I'll post pics and how to when I complete it next week.

www.picturetrail.com/iowadivers Album: "more hayabusa pics"

10_over_Busa.jpg

10" over... the arm will do 4-10" but I figured I'd go 10 to start... if I don't like it I can always cut the chain and adjust it down. I will also get pics soon of how I relocated the regulator rectifier up under the wheel well... a little custom mod. saved me some bucks on buying an after market bracket.

Lots of people have bashed my choice of 10" over... I really don't care. It rides awesome... is a blast to drive and turns heads everywhere I go. Its a hayabusa... no matter what you do to it, its still the best bike on the planet in my opinion.

id ride the shid outta that!!! looks good bro! only other thing i would do is some aftermarket wheels, no bling, but some marchesini's and carrozerria's.... they would look wicked on there!!!

What do you have done to the motor...? I'm guessing you stretched it to keep the front down if it's heavily modded....

Looks good for what it is I guess. No more racing other bikes in mild traffic I take it, only at the strip or empty roads. Trade handling for straight-line(boring) performance. Of course thats just my opinion, I don't like limiting a bike to do 1 thing.

Havn't done anything to the motor other than the slip ons.... to be honest, I did the stretch primarily because I like how it looks.... I don't like my front end coming up, I just love to go fast... I was actually scared to see how it handled because of what I had heard from others, but I am extremley happy thus far and look forward to future engine mods to help scoot me down the road a bit quicker. I think people underestimate the manuverability of stretched bikes.... sure I don't pull tight turns in a parking lot, but I havn't had much trouble zipping between cars down I95 or cruising my favorite windy back roads.... so, like I said, its all a matter of preference.

Looks good for what it is I guess. No more racing other bikes in mild traffic I take it, only at the strip or empty roads. Trade handling for straight-line(boring) performance. Of course thats just my opinion, I don't like limiting a bike to do 1 thing.
like i said.... if you don't like it, don't look.... its all a matter of preference... you ride your bike and I'll ride mine.

hope you didnt translate my 1st comment as a dig , im down with the long look,, ill set mine at 60" maybe 62" , 10" over is abit long for me thou but go for it if ya luv it i say

Good Pics!!!!!!!!!!....

what brake hanger did you use... and why havent you mounted one?

I have a Trac Arm ready to bolt .. but I am trying to fivure out the brake hanger

Back