How did you make your way to this site

friend of mine in campus told me about it

google'd it up, and here I am
smile.gif

I was thinking about buying a Busa, I've never owned a sportbike before and I was doing a lot of searching.  I was trying to find peoples opinons about the Busa as a 1st bike.  Believe me I found plenty here.  That's how I found my way to this site.

I have since bought myself a 2006 Hayabusa, started riding and am happy about all the info I had making my decision, and feel like I made the right one.

See yall in future posts!

I was thinking about buying a Busa, I've never owned a sportbike before and I was doing a lot of searching.  I was trying to find peoples opinons about the Busa as a 1st bike.  Believe me I found plenty here.  That's how I found my way to this site.

I have since bought myself a 2006 Hayabusa, started riding and am happy about all the info I had making my decision, and feel like I made the right one.

See yall in future posts!
Goodness, Alaska? How long is the riding season brother? Welcome, very glad to have you.

Season is short, but theres some sites here, that you won't see anywhere else in the world. Can you ride up to the front of a Glacier and take pics. Gotta take the good with the bad. I'd love it if was longer. Maybe they'll make a Hayabusa snow machine I can buy for the winter LOL. Thanks for the welcome.

Ive been a member 5 years ago but somehow cant log in my password....but sold my turbo hayabusa 5 years back...and now back with another one...

I googled hayabusa and this site was the first thing to pop up. Its a popular one....I wonder why?
bowdown.gif

Back