where can i get 340 kit cheap.

dropem631

Registered
i just got 08 hayabusa. looking to get 340 kit cheap. anyone can help. cheap please.

725200672324AM79441.jpg

haha no where 340 kits are expensive... No matter where you go.. any reason in particular u want that huge of a tire? U do know your turn/lean is gone right?

i can install myself. im about to just extend the stock one for now. welding for ten years. i sell them too 300.00 raw look 400.00 powdercoated any color u want, any size too. plus shipping. just need you to send yours as core let me know. i will post a pic soon. i had a r1 this is a pic of a 10 inch extension. flat black powdercoating. gave up thr r1 for the busa. great bike to ride chicks with. pimping is easy on a haya...
bowdown.gif

zzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

If you are looking to sell product here, perhaps you should contact an Admin to become a sponsor.

i found a 300 kit. used but for a 03 haya, will it fit on my 08. also can i install a 330 tire on the 300 rim. or is it going to look funny.

GSX1300RK8_BlackGray_2a292f.jpg

I would go with the roaring toyz 280 kit. It includes everything you need plus it tucks nice underneath yout tail section...

Back