Winter Mods

blitzburgh

Registered
Welp I had my bike at a buddies shop tore down all winter long while I gathered the parts for my winter mods. Here are some pictures and what was done.

I bought the Boz exhaust off of a member here and wrapped.sealed them before putting them on. For those who like to keep it quite, I WILL be fabing some kind of real baffel for it. I love how loud it is but there is a limit to my A$$holeness and I don't want to push that limit to much. I love the clean look and hopefully can calm it down a little also...

Boz_Bros_exhaust__Medium_.JPG

I had Vic powder coat my rearsets, passenger brackets, and every bolt/nut on the bike. He also sold me a new license plate bracket because I was lacking one. He did ONE HELL OF A JOB on everything. The bolts really made the difference that I thought they were. Trust me when I tell you that Vic does a better job on the bolts than any aftermarket kit will look like.

Vic_Powder_Coating__Medium_.JPG

Here is a pic of the decals WHIPKRAKR made for me. I posted about these earlier and finally got to actually see them on the bike. She did one hell of a job and at the price she was going to charge me, I felt like I was stealling some kids trick or treat candy so had to bring her back to reality and pay her better than that.

WHIPKRAKR_Decals__Medium_.JPG

Here is a couple of pics of the woodcraft cover and the Canadian Mike Billet sprocket cover. Easy to install, looks good, and the best of all protects the bike.

Woodcraft_and_CM_covers__Medium_.JPG

Here is picture of the new Top Gun undertail. I know some people have had trouble with paint matching in the past. I must have got lucky because mine was spot on.

Top_Gun_Undertail__Medium_.JPG

Finally Here is a pic of the new Pazzo's installed, new gauges, GIPro, and my Sirius radio mount that might get updated this summer. I want to personally thank everybody here that helped me get this done and the great group buys that Street & Track & Canadian Mike had and those who did work for me that made this all happen..
bowdown.gif

Pazzo_Levers__Medium_.JPG

Back