Dan is killing me!

Kitchen looks good! I bet it took a few coats of paint to cover that red though. I see that you used painters tape around your door trim. I paint new construction homes,I'll give you and others a couple tips on saving $ on that expensive crap(2" roll around 5 bucks). First buy a good 2 1/2" cutty brush and clean it out very good when finished and it will last along time. Second thing to do is after your done painting run a small bead of white caulk down the sides of door trim,window trim and even floor trim.(about a 1/8 bead or smaller). Last thing to do is take a wet rag with you to wet your finger down and smooth that bead down. If you do this right you'll have clean straight paint lines all around your trim without spending a fortune on tape.
2cents.gif

Yea, looks great man... I have been hard at work on mine too. Just laid 300 sq ft of cherry flooring today. Installed the double oven last week. It just takes forever building all these cabinets.... Are you going to do a ceramic tile or 1/2" granite tile ,like I did. If you go granite buy the bigger wet saw that goes for around 300bux. It is worth it. Don't buy the small $90 saw from Home Depot, it will be wooped after about 30-40 sq ft.
Ceramic, and it will be sealed. I would like to see some pics of your project.

Kitchen looks good! I bet it took a few coats of paint to cover that red though. I see that you used painters tape around your door trim. I paint new construction homes,I'll give you and others a couple tips on saving $ on that expensive crap(2" roll around 5 bucks). First buy a good 2 1/2" cutty brush and clean it out very good when finished and it will last along time. Second thing to do is after your done painting run a small bead of white caulk down the sides of door trim,window trim and even floor trim.(about a 1/8 bead or smaller). Last thing to do is take a wet rag with you to wet your finger down and smooth that bead down. If you do this right you'll have clean straight paint lines all around your trim without spending a fortune on tape.
2cents.gif
Thanks for the tip, I will have to try that.

I thought I put a couple up a couple weeks back..but hey, no biggie man...
BTW MPD, I built all my cabinets myself. 3/4" European curly Maple w/ mocha glaze and satin top coat.

0224082239.jpg

the 2 pantry's, they each have 3 shelves in the top and one has 3 pull outs in the bottom half, the other has 2 pull-outs.(for larger items)

0302081804.jpg

all those look great... james- if you EVER show those bathroom pictures to chelo... well ...you know...
guns.gif
that's just what she wants, exact style of sinks & all. great job
beerchug.gif

Jim...everything looks great !!! Love the colors and the lights.
Your a workin machine ....1st the bathrm 2nd the trailor and now the kitchen ...awesome !!
I need some of that energy ! Our trip to NH for work and then the Bank in Pa all in same work..takes us 2 days to recoupe....
Hey !!! we will have to visit in Nov, when Georgia's daughter gets married !!!

Very nice . we are about to do our counters and sinks also . Plus a jucuzzi tub !

Jim...everything looks great !!! Love the colors and the lights.
Your a workin machine ....1st the bathrm 2nd the trailor and now the kitchen ...awesome !!
I need some of that energy ! Our trip to NH for work and then the Bank in Pa all in same work..takes us 2 days to recoupe....
Hey !!! we will have to visit in Nov, when Georgia's daughter gets married !!!
You had better visit when you come to town! Thank you for the compliment!

Back