grabntwist

The one who started it all
Donating Member
Registered
Uh... what were you thinkin'?
rock.gif

HARDCORE_SESSION_007.JPG

Pics look great.....

BTW I noticed in the pics...are you using that Mr.Clean no spot dry thing. If so, is it worth the cash and how well does it work?

Jay

Lookin' sweet! Okay, who has the other 'Busa and hasn't removed the reflectors? And where did you get that CF inner oil surround?

Pics look great.....

BTW I noticed in the pics...are you using that Mr.Clean no spot dry thing.  If so, is it worth the cash and how well does it work?

Jay
It's my friends mr clean thing (the one with the silver and grey Busa
laugh.gif
) For 15 bucks it works great! It has a PUR filter in it, so no water spots and dispenses all kinds of liquid soaps. We used Meguiers Gold Class and it's as thick as cold honey and it worked fine.

Lookin' sweet!  Okay, who has the other 'Busa and hasn't removed the reflectors?  And where did you get that CF inner oil surround?
The one with reflectors is my friends. I got on him today about them.
biggrin.gif
The carbon piece is from www.yoyodyneti.com It needed some cleanin' up and drillin' to make it work but overall for a piece thats low it looks really good and seems to be holdin' up to the road debris abuse well. Btw. the fairings being slightly off alignment has nothing to do with it I just got lazy last time I put them on. After taking the pic I fix em'.

It looks like a cool piece! I tried looking for it, but couldn't find it. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for it?

It looks like a cool piece!  I tried looking for it, but couldn't find it.  If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for it?
Wow! I just checked the site and it was not posted. He must sell the very few he gets right away. It cost $115.00. I had it on back order since August 03'. He just got them in March 10th. I guess he's sold out.

Here's a back wheel pic. Still got some chicken strip goin' on. Haven't had the chance to really turn the bike since the Pilots were put on.

HARDCORE_SESSION_017.JPG

Back