Pair removal question

darth frosty

Registered
Just took the exhaust and pair valve off I was wondering do I still need to do the marbel mod I got block off plates?

IMG_0511.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

Didn't think so. As I followed the tube for the marbel I realized it goes to nothing now. Of course now I dont have an excuse to go to toys-R-us.

Just goto your parts store and buy a plug for both hoses you removed from the pair valve system. I bought a set from autozone for $4 that came with 6 different size caps/plugs..
beerchug.gif

Just goto your parts store and buy a plug for both hoses you removed from the pair valve system. I bought a set from autozone for $4 that came with 6 different size caps/plugs..  
beerchug.gif
or you can cut your long hose that use to go to the crank case and hook it up to the airbox again....go to TOYS R US
laugh.gif
buy a marble.
jump9.gif

you removed the pair valve system therefore there should not be any hoses to plug just some ports.
A big one at the right lower corner of the airbox and a small port on the right throttle body. Now if you left the hoses connected to these 2 spots remove them and place some rubber plugs there.

u can remove the hoses and cap them or cut them short and plug them. i put a screw in the small one and a plug from home depot in the other. i posted some pics in a thread. heres one of them this is the big hose cut short and pluged.

big_tube_plugged..jpg

Back