Vegas Ride Check In

Big O

Physicist Genii
Donating Member
Registered
First a HUGE thanks to Doc! He set this all up. Also big thanks to Erin who put up with us, and made an excellent breakfast.

I got in around 1:30am, really tired, but I thought I'd post a few pics for an appetizer of more pics to come.  I'm off to sleep, but first...

Here's the kids on the strip... from left to right...Lo's sister Dawnie, Andy, Doc, and Lo...

<!--EDIT|Big O
Reason for Edit: "Thanks to Mr. and Mrs. Doc"|1082374217 -->

Dawnie_and_kids_on_the_strip.JPG

Be careful coming around the corners, you don't know who might be coming the other way...

Snagged.JPG

Details damnit we need details! Everyone safe? where -what - and more photos plz.

I want to 2nd the HUGE THANKS To Doc and his wife!! They were so gracious to us!!! Doc's wife is a sweetheart and a very understanding woman!! All these bikes cluttering up the garage (can't even walk through). Trucks and trailers up and down the street.. Bodies sleeping (some snoring) everywhere, boots, motorcycle gear, helmets, leathers..... And she still had a smile and coffee and breakfast for us in the morning.... What a Gal!!!!

Doc you are the greatest!! Thanks for hookin us up!! This weekend was well worth the trip down from the Bay Area... I'll post a few pix with whatever narrative I can come up with but there was so much going on it would take forever to tell it all!! And you know the saying anyway.... "What goes on in Las Vegas, stays in Las Vegas......" hahahhahaha.... We were in Henderson!!!

First pix, YES THANKS TO BIG O, WE GOT BUSTED!!!! Speeding around Lake Mead... Doc warned us to watch out for the Smokey's but I guess we got carried away.... He was cool though, gave us a warning and let us go... whew!!!! We blew past the first one at mach speed and he called ahead....

Busted_.jpg

Went to the Dyno nite and saw soooooo many Busa's it was heavenly.... Everyone was standing around watching the bikes on the Dyno.... This was just a few of the bikes there...

Dyno_Busa_s.jpg

Not too many custom paint jobs there. This "Escalade champagne" Busa was nice. The picture doesn't really do it just, it was schweeeeet....

Escalade_champagne_Busa.jpg

Wow!! I just may have to move t0 the West. Glad you guys and gals had a great time...

There was 22 bikes riding on Saturday.... Mostly Busa's!! I have never in my life seen so many bikes riding SOOOOOOO fast all together.... We were out in the middle of no where and the average speed was 150 mph.... It was windy as hell, but that didn't seem to stop us... My speedo said 155mph and I thought I was doing something until someone SHOT past me like I was standing still.... We rode like that for about 5 hours... We had to stop hella times for gas because we were burning it up like mad!! Nickslick and his buddies from L.A. were no joke!! Doc's turbo was off the hook!!! These guys passed me up like I was standing still and I was hanging on for dear life from the wind, and speed.. Unbelievable riding.... The kind of speed and riding the Busa was made for!! This last shot is a group photo we managed to stop long enough for....

Busa_s_and_riders.jpg

Waiting in Death Valley for folks to catch up and to re-group after "the incident"... I'm sure someone will post pix and video of that..

Wreck_site.jpg

Gas, gas and more gas..... At one point out in the middle of no where, gas was $2.82 a gallon!!!
evil.gif

Pre_ride_Busa_s.jpg

That sounded like an awesome time. To bad my bike was not finished yet. It is probably not going to be finished until this coming up weekend. I am deffinetly going for a ride then. Lo that bike is sweet. I still cant' get over how good that bike looks.

Lo, when you say... "The incident..." Please don't tell me Josh (Jester) got another ticket?
rock.gif
biggrin.gif
You know how he is...

Brian

In that pic where you all got stopped. Don't tell me the Border Patrol hands out tickets huh?
rock.gif
I know my eyes aren't deceiving me, but that is a Border Patrol vehicle right?

Dam!
I'm Jealous!
Wish I was there.
Glad to see you guys had a good safe time.
Thanks for the pics they look great.

Hey Thinker, it looks like we missed out hardcore.:(

Back