Busa haulers

James, how wide is your trailer?
Don, she is a 6x12.

trailer_011.jpg

Ordered my 7x16 V-Nose North American Cargo on Wednesday and should have it by Mar 28.

36" Side Door
24" StoneGuard
Tandem Axle
Electric Brakes w/ Breakaway Kit
Roof Vent
LED Lights
Ramp Door w/ Ramp Extension
Midnight Black

Will look very similar to this.

16430.jpg

Ordered my 7x16 V-Nose North American Cargo on Wednesday and should have it by Mar 28.

36" Side Door
24" StoneGuard
Tandem Axle
Roof Vent
LED Lights
Midnight Black

Nice, doesnt give you much time to outfit before the bash!

Picking up my Harbor Freight Chock today, First real use will be Busa Bash 08!:

500Final.jpg

James, I have an extra mount that I made for a stand. I think all I need to do is tap some threads in it. I might have a length of aluminum angle to attach your stand to the floor like I did. Let me know if you would like it.
Thank you Hal I appreciate the offer. I have already finished installing the mount for my stand. Basically the same setup you have there. I do  have a question. What are you hanging your leathers on? I need something that will not fall under the weight. We have two full sets that will need to hang up.
I attached two pieces of aluminum angle to the roof supports with an eye bolt through the bottom, and stretched a clothes hanger rod between them. It worked for my gear and marys, but when I out everyones on there for the bash the rod gave out. I'm going with a stronger 1/2" dia. thick wall pipe on it now.

post_6_50484_CIMG2988__Small_.jpg

zzwhip.gif
AM -->
BigBSBusa @ Feb. 29 2008 said:
1314632[/ATTACH] AM]

36" Side Door
24" StoneGuard
Tandem Axle
Roof Vent
LED Lights
Midnight Black

Bash is in question right now.

zzwhip.gif

36" Side Door
24" StoneGuard
Tandem Axle
Roof Vent
LED Lights
Midnight Black

Ken, my trailer is a North American Cargo. They build a nice trailer, I think you will like it alot.

Deals_gap_2007_017.jpg

James, I have an extra mount that I made for a stand. I think all I need to do is tap some threads in it. I might have a length of aluminum angle to attach your stand to the floor like I did. Let me know if you would like it.
Thank you Hal I appreciate the offer. I have already finished installing the mount for my stand. Basically the same setup you have there. I do  have a question. What are you hanging your leathers on? I need something that will not fall under the weight. We have two full sets that will need to hang up.
I like this setup too, but they were a little pricy for this poor boy!
laugh.gif

1171430614_2210_2213_combo.jpg

I attached two pieces of aluminum angle to the roof supports with an eye bolt through the bottom, and stretched a clothes hanger rod between them. It worked for my gear and marys, but when I out everyones on there for the bash the rod gave out. I'm going with a stronger 1/2" dia. thick wall pipe on it now.
I have some angle iron, I will have to see what I can come up with.

zzwhip.gif
AM -->
BigBSBusa @ Feb. 29 2008 said:
1314653[/ATTACH] AM]

36" Side Door
24" StoneGuard
Tandem Axle
Roof Vent
LED Lights
Midnight Black

Bash is in question right now.
Well what the...........

zzwhip.gif

Back