COOL MAGAZINE!

briXXer

Registered
i got this from a japanese friend for my b day. one problem..

I CANT READ THE FREAKING THING! its all in japanese! the pix are cool then i go to read the caption and DOH! she said there is also a limited edition hardback book about the busa. she said its about 120.00 the hardbacks are numbered also. find a japanese in your area and seek them out. she said they only had one copy of each and thats it. at least i got the mag but she is going back to get the book for me also. yeah i wont be able to read that either but hey its busa related and its a limited edition from japan. heres a few pix of what i found in it. OH they have these sliders in there that bolt onto ur case covers to protect them in a lowside.. im gonna do some research and see if i can find them online somewhere. they look pretty useful.

cover.JPG

heres alimited edition that i havent seen anyone post b4.. the flash made it kind of hard to get a good pic of certain pages.

special_ed.JPG

As long as it has lots of pictures I might be able to make it through! Seriously, it sounds like a nice item to have. Let us know if you get the book!

And let us see pics of those sliders. They sound kind of interesting.

one last one.. hayabusa x1.. the front of it looks pretty cool but couldnt get a good pic of the pic of it..

yoshjapan.JPG

Didn't notice the wheels and midpipe the first time on the SE. Looks like Suzuki went backwards with the midpipe. I'm kinda fond of the stainless midpipe.

Back