Allow me to introduce...

Cblast

I want mine to say Pauly Walnuts!
Donating Member
Registered
I was made an offer that I could not refuse for my Evelyn, so she is now someone else's mistress. I went to my dealer to talk about a Grey 08 Busa, and they gave me the run around because they wanted to sell me the Orange and Black which they had in stock. While I was thinking about this and waiting for an answer on getting one shipped in, I stopped to watch a bike be uncrated at Brothers Powersports in Bremerton, WA. A few tech's gathered around and started to unveil a motorcycle that in person grabbed me by the brain stem and would not let go. Marchesini wheels, Brembo monoblocs, Ti Ni coated forks, Passion Red paint, light as a feather, trellis frame, digital dash, lap timer, I could go on for days. I have never heard anything like the rasp of that big twin on startup, burbling and tearing at the same time on overrun. The whirring of the valvetrain was just too much. I bought her on the spot. I am sorry to say gentleman that I no longer own a Hayabusa.
corner2.png
I know, I know, I am already there! Fortunetly, I have Isabella to wash away my shame. I hope that no one minds me continuing to be a contributing member of this wonderfull online family. Please, please, hold Isabella against me!
laugh.gif

DSC00853.JPG

You know we don't care as long as your riding, bro! That's a nice lookin' ride.

awesome looking bike! there are no ducati dealers in town, so i don't see to many. you'll have to let us know how she handles!
thumb_up.gif

No Haters
cursin.gif
here. That is a beautiful bike. Congratulations on your your new mistress.

All I see is...

spaghetti.jpg

j/k I'm just hatin cuz I'm jealous.

That is a sweet looking ride brother. Congrats.

Thanks all. Unfortunately no blue ones twotonevert.  She handles like she is hardwired to my cortex, the transission from left to right hard on my way home was awe inspiring.  Mike Velasco (former AMA superbike mechanic) is the gentleman that helped me set up the suspension before I even left the dealer.  Just amazing handling, I am taking corners about 20 mph faster than on my Busa without getting that "approaching the edge" feeling.  No, the power is not the same (about 145rwhp stock), but it is so buttery smooth and the torque curve so flat that you can almost lay the throttle down with abandon.  She just loves to wheelie out of corners with only a medium to firm throttle hand.  My face was hurting from laughing so hard inside my helmet.  My 20 minute ride home stretched to two hours.  My wife did not know I was coming home with a new bike, she was at first upset a little.  But then she came out to the garage and stared at her, she was speechless.  Pics do not do this bike justice, in person the compact size and feathery weight come across very well.  The deep red makes her look like she is just ready to rip.  The sound is so breathtaking when revving through the gears and burbling and popping on overrev. Words fail me.
bowdown.gif

Congrats, she is beautiful! Please stick around... we don't like it when members of the cult try to leave
firedevil.gif
- just kidding, (sort of) muahahahahahahahahahaha!

Back