MNG @ Eureka Springs

ok guys, Im gona try to make this one (again) but I will be needing a place to stay. As of right now money is tight so Im not gona say for sure if Ill be there but Im gona try like hell to make it. Will head up Friday and leave on Sunday.

So the question is, any one got room to share with a fat hairy man that snores?
rock.gif
? Ill bring the Jack&Coke and who knows what else.

Josh

Ryders Connection

ok guys, Im gona try to make this one (again) but I will be needing a place to stay. As of right now money is tight so Im not gona say for sure if Ill be there but Im gona try like hell to make it. Will head up Friday and leave on Sunday.

rock.gif

Josh

Ryders Connection
It will be great to meet you Josh. I'm sure someone will chime in wanting to share a room. I will have the air mattress and sleeping bag on board the busa hauler, you are always welcome to camp there and use the shower in our room.

tlr1.jpg

rock.gif

Josh

Ryders Connection
Josh,
As of present I have a room with two beds. I would like to see if I can get one with a queen but they were all taken. That means an extra bed if you need it. Let me know. Fat and hairy, I don't care about but I'll have to bring my ear plugs for the snoring.
Also, are there any members heading up there from the southeastern Louisiana area. It would be nice to go up with someone if possible.
Take Care,
Anthony

You ridin up or trailerin LABusa? I know some of us are gonna try and meet in dallas and head up, that might be a bit far out of your way, but there will be a few of us. I know i'm plannin on ridin!

Chemist

Anthony. There's a group from Texas heading to the Bash. I'm not sure what route they ar taking, but you may be able to get hooked up with them.

ok guys, It is offical now. As of 10:30 I have the Three bedroom apt. I will be there on thursday night and stay till monday morning. It looks like the little lady will be joining me but she might back out, not sure as of yet. I have two extra beds if anyone is lookin for a place to stay. Need people to split with me to cover the fee of the room.

As for my Texas guys. I will be heading out Thrusday morning around 9 or 10 and driving straight up. As of now, I will be trucking it up in the Avalanche. If there is need, I have a bike trailer that will let me trailer up another bike if you want to split gas money.

Will be more than happy to carry gear for other people that would like to follow me up (GPS is a great thing)

Let me know if anyone needs a room or just some one to follow up to the hotel.

Cant wait for June.

Also, if there is anything I can bring up from the shop just let me know. I can bring tires, brakes, lines, gear, what ever people might need while we are there.

Josh

Ryders Connection

is anyone gonna be driving/ridin thru tulsa friday around noon or after?
We will be pulling into Tulsa hopefully around 4ish. Plan to be saddled up and on the road by 6:00. Depends on how long it takes us to get home from Florida. Call me if you want Friday sometime, 918-381-4554.

Back