Kanji

McCloud

Registered
Was kinda thinking of slightly stealthing out my new 'Busa when it arrives on Thursday
woot.gif
I was wondering if anyone had taken the kanji off the fairing of an 08, is it under lacquer? I know the tank has a couple of stripes also but was considering leaving them and the corresponding ones on the fairing!

I removed all my stickers besides the ones on the tank under the clearcoat (damn suzuki!)

Here's a pic (i have a much higher resolution one if someone wants to see it):

IMG_0300.JPG

I removed all my stickers besides the ones on the tank under the clearcoat (damn suzuki!)

So I take it they are not under lacquer on the fairing...Is this removal seen as a mortal sin by the 'Busa dedicated?

Would be great to see another pic!

So I take it they are not under lacquer on the fairing...Is this removal seen as a mortal sin by the 'Busa dedicated?

Would be great to see another pic!
only the ones on the tank are under clearcoat as you can see in my first pic. All the other ones come off with a little heat, elbow grease, and patients.

let me know what other angle pics you want to see.. i have many more pics.

Well one from the front would be cool..my bike is going to be the black/grey version just trying to get an idea of what it would look like without the kanji

no no no...i hate when u guys take off the Kanji...its like cutting off a samurais Top knot!!

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif
DITTO!!!

I removed my stock one but only to replace it with an aftermarket chrome one.

Besides, you will lose 3 to 5 HP and 1 to 2 foot pounds of torque if you take it off and leave it off.

guns.gif

guns.gif

Back