Trailers, I know, beat to death

You know I will have to go to Lowe's tomorrow and get some paint. I wanted to use the non-skid(with sand) paint in a blue for the floor and ramp.

Hal, what did you decide to do for your floor? Have you painted it yet?

Lowe's fer sure... A man's second home !!!! Good luck with the upgrades & have fun !!!!
thumb_up.gif
beerchug.gif

PM Devil Dog. I think he's got a 6x12 and he easily fit 2 busas and a bunch of other necessities.

super.gif
AM -->
GJoker @ Feb. 01 2008 said:
1282492[/ATTACH] AM]
Here' a shot with two Busa's loaded...
Nice set up GJoker !!!
thumb_up.gif

beerchug.gif

I am going to get a trailer as well, and have a question... I see in the pic you have one of the Busa's on a rear stand and then tied down. Do you think that is more stable than just tying it down on it's tire ??  Looks like it might be more stable on the stand... Hmmmm  You got me thinkin' !!!!!
beerchug.gif
Good catch. My question is the weight of the bike and the force of the tie down is on the spindle bolt, do you trust that for long trips. I ask because I have thought about the same things. Front stand, rear stand, then tied down, it couldnt go anyhere.

Anyway, we did purchase a 6x12 this evening, but its too dark for pics, will take some tomorrow in the daylight. I am stoked, cant wait to outfit it now. My wife says I am spoiled, oh boy, wait till I get to painting the floor with non-skid and installing the lights, tie downs, chocks, etc!  
laugh.gif
Right on Bro !!!!  
cool.gif
  Congrats on the trailer...
beerchug.gif
Thank you very much. I got a white one, Hal impressed me with matching truck and trailer, I just had to accessorize!  
ohthedrama.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Now the fun part, MODS! www.rbcomponents.com
whistling.gif
ThumbsUp.gif

super.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

congrats,pretty nice trailer. I told Chelo yesterday that we "NEED" one since we don't have a garage, especially if/when she gets a bike. aaahhhhh... someday
beerchug.gif

I dont have one yet, but plan to purchase one this summer. Honda has a real nice whisper quiet for around 1K. I will most likely just do 1 light and couple of recepts. I plan to have a place for my compressor, tool chest, and have a few places for gear, spare parts, etc.

Congrats on the trailer. Probably have one myself here in another month or so.

Back