Its been awhile, But it finally done!

BlackCamaroSS02

Registered
Hello everyone its been awhile since i posted on here. Just been really busy with the Police Academy and finding a job etc...

I posted a thread way back on my Turbo Build and its finally almost done. I need to take it back to the dyno one more time and turn the boost up slightly. So without further delay here it is my baby! Enjoy!

2002 SS 408, single T88, 6 speed, 9 Inch
IMG_00582.jpg

DSC02051.jpg

with the boost controller off it made 601HP and 589TQ on 10.4 PSI

we then turned it up to 13.5 pounds and it made 714HP and 712 TQ

Above that boost we were having some spark issues.... i beleive its just gap related so we are goin to reduce the gap and hit the dyno again soon.

All of this was done on 93 octane and on a mustang dyno!! on a dynojet the numbers would be almost 800rwhp

Very very nice. I have a '98 Z-28 which is in need of an engine rebuild. Don't know if I'm going to do it or not but it's on the table.

Nice work!

--Wag--

Impressive ! Nice to see you did the suspension to keep up with the power plant... very nice workmanship! The chassis/fuel system work looks to be as extensive as the motor work..

Well sure... But it's still a Camaro...
laugh.gif

2. CamaroMullet: The CamaroMullet used to have full reign over the mullet brethren, but that was back in the '70s and '80s. This species has fallen from grace since, but can still be seen enjoying NASCAR events and shopping at Kragen, or up in the attic cooking up crank.

Distinguishing features include: a molester mustache (peach fuzzy), tight-fitting acid wash jeans, and an ever-present key ring hanging from the belt loop.

Feel the mulletude emanating through your computer screen from this rare pic.

It is not recommended you confront the CamaroMullet, for they are very aggressive and cannot be hurt (this might be due to the frequent use of methamphetamines, angel dust, etc.).

* Mulletude: 10
* Aggressiveness: 10
* Hobbies: primering cars, bar fights, picking scabs, losing teeth
* Sightings: Kragen, Grand Auto, working on a Camaro on their front lawn
* Favorite Band: AC/DC

Sorry Couldn't help it...

Being up here in the Northwest, and as close as I am to Everett Washington, this stuff happens a lot.

Camaro or not, 600HP is still
bowdown.gif
Very Impressive...

camaro1.jpg

Pretty sick bro, and as a former mustang fanatic, I have seen a bunch or camaro's, very nice!
beerchug.gif

Well sure... But it's still a Camaro...
laugh.gif

2. CamaroMullet: The CamaroMullet used to have full reign over the mullet brethren, but that was back in the '70s and '80s. This species has fallen from grace since, but can still be seen enjoying NASCAR events and shopping at Kragen, or up in the attic cooking up crank.

Distinguishing features include: a molester mustache (peach fuzzy), tight-fitting acid wash jeans, and an ever-present key ring hanging from the belt loop.

Feel the mulletude emanating through your computer screen from this rare pic.

It is not recommended you confront the CamaroMullet, for they are very aggressive and cannot be hurt (this might be due to the frequent use of methamphetamines, angel dust, etc.).

* Mulletude: 10
* Aggressiveness: 10
* Hobbies: primering cars, bar fights, picking scabs, losing teeth
* Sightings: Kragen, Grand Auto, working on a Camaro on their front lawn
* Favorite Band: AC/DC

Sorry Couldn't help it...

Being up here in the Northwest, and as close as I am to Everett Washington, this stuff happens a lot.

Camaro or not, 600HP is still
bowdown.gif
Very Impressive...
600hp?? come on your insulting me lol. It made that with the boost controller turned off lol. It made 712rwhp at 13.5 and thats NOTHING. We are going to crank it up more and make 850rwhp on pump
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back