I just dropped her off

SANDFLEA85

Registered
well I Finally decided to get off my ass and get the new exhaust I have been wanting,well its not the original one I wanted,I wanted the Roaring Toyz exhaust but fter talking to my boyz at Tricked Out Custom Cycles they told me I would lose every bit of performance I had (running a Hindle Carbon Fiber full exhaust now)since it all dumps into a 1" pipe..so they turned me on to the NEW Brocks alien head short megaphone(this thing sounds sick and thats exactly what i was looking for)its made by Brock and Hindle together,will give me all the performance I have now with maybe just a little more.so I just had the wife pick me up and I am like a kid on xmas eve waiting for the call to go back and pick her up.YES I could have installed it myself,but its much easy to have them do it then me laying on the cold garage floor,besides they will remap the PC3 for me all for $160 labor and I got the full exhaust brand new for 1k....thats $65 less then listed price on Brocks website. and actually the wife is picking up the tab,,,early Valentines day gift
clap.gif

will Post b4 and after pics when I get her back

GOOD DEAL!! now sell me your old one for the price you said earlier. Ive tried and tried to PM you(box should be full)
fight.gif
I'm beggin ya to get that Hindle from ya man.
ThumbsUp.gif

GOOD DEAL!! now sell me your old one for the price you said earlier. Ive tried and tried to PM you(box should be full)  
fight.gif
ThumbsUp.gif
im not selling it,the pipes are trash,there was two holes in the header and a bunch of flat spots..never even knew it was like that...told them to trash it when they take it off.

fight.gif
ThumbsUp.gif
im not selling it,the pipes are trash,there was two holes in the header and a bunch of flat spots..never even knew it was like that...told them to trash it when they take it off.
Copy all!!

I literally got home 10min ago,I have to remove the vortex muffler bracket but the sound is SICK!! and I actually do feel as if it has given me a little more power,could be the new mapping also,either way,I am extremely happy with it

man, dont hate me but i like the before look better,i think hindle has a nice looking exhaust can.but none the less its still nice.

man, dont hate me but i like the before look better,i think hindle has a nice looking exhaust can.but none the less its still nice.
no problem bro,different strokes for different folks...but the short can/megaphone is the thing to have now,every body is coming out with their own version and the full can is soon to be a thing of the past

No,it has a dime size hole on the inside near the muffler bracket but it didnt go all the way thru,a rock or something must have gotten kicked up,other then that it looked brand new as well as the mid pipe,just the headers were fk'd up,i left it at the shop,i didnt have a need for it

Back