its here

Before this gets to far I would like to thank the guys at Metropolitan Choppers for the deal on the kit and wheels. They are doing the install ( rumors of fitting issue ) I left it up to them just incase. They let me work along side them though...thanks! Yea thats a lot of meat under the tail, but what has me ginning is the exhaust that we fired up today
SHOCKED.gif
. They want to do a dyno before it leaves thier place.

Yah big rod I want to see her outside with a full view. I bet it's going to be pretty sweet! I'm dig-n it
beerchug.gif

Day 2. Start mods on the dual high mount MHF carbon exhaust. Cut off six inches of the cans. The system is now a true dual 4-2. No crossover pipe. I went after a GP moto look, and tucked the can into the fairings. In the pics the cans may look low but that only with air-ride all the way down. The sound is unbelievable.....

DSCN1134.JPG

ok...hear was today. Finished up the exhaust and install front wheel...both rotors of course.. Ran out of time to dyno and I go back to work tomorrow.. So, here are the last few pics for now. More to come after I clean it up and have a nice outside weather.

DSCN1144.JPG

Gotta tell ya, not a fan of the big tire, but I live out in the central US, with lots of twisties. I LOVE what you have done with the HMF. Get a sound clip up quick.

Don

Back