1397 build up questions

lilscoot250

Registered
I just bought me an 03 busa i am going to be doing the 1397 big bore kit on it and i was wondering what exhaust would be great I got a freind that has the sidewinder exhaust on his but he can ride it on the street cause he cant turn right i would like to keep mine as a radical street bike so i need some good sugestions on exhaust for my bike any ideas thanks yall.

I just bought me an 03 busa i am going to be doing the 1397 big bore kit on it and i was wondering what exhaust would be great I got a freind that has the sidewinder exhaust on his but he can ride it on the street cause he cant turn right i would like to keep mine as a radical street bike so i need some good sugestions on exhaust for my bike any ideas thanks yall.
i cant answer your question fully but i should be getting mine back anyday now and i have the yosh full rs3. i will be happy to let you know how it is.

im wanting to get the alien head if it will slip on to my yosh headers.

i will be asking my builder what he thinks of the rs3 with a 1397.

welcome.gif
by the way! You better get some pics of your skoot up before the pic police find you
laugh.gif

Thanks yall for the help Im thinking that the big bird exhaust i like the way it looks and another guy in town has the same exhaust on his bike and it sounds good thanks yall.

1397 with some extras and HINDLE stepped race header and Megacone exhaust, LOUD!, LOUD!!, LOUD!!! 197HP at the wheel...

busa.jpg

i think youll be happy with the big bird great exhaust system and sounds nice

Back