Rear stand......

tbonebusa

Donating Member
Registered
Hi Folks.....need your input on a rear stand....which one is best/easiest to use, money not a concern, I just want a good, quality piece that won't let me down.

Thanks,

TBone

Good Quality, Wont let you down?

PitBull, Best out there IMHO... Just get the forked one for use with spools, will be stable as hell while in the air...

Got to go with Rev on this one.  PitBull is the only thing I'd let my baby sit on. Here's a pic of the stand.

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081573721 -->

DSC00414.JPG

Yea Yea, Pit Bull is the one....
tbone--Lots of them at Roseville Cycle.

<!--EDIT|flrider
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081544107 -->

I have to say after having a bad experience with a Suzuki race aluminum stand go with the best.I purchased a Pitbull stand after and its a very strong stand,strongest one I have seen.

pitbull is a good stand but also very expensive in my opinion.... I like my handy stand... I use it for service mainly so I don't use it very often and for the price it works great!!!

The PitBull is expensive, but I think it's worth it! I looked at the Handy stands and have heard a lot of good things about them, but happened to walk into my local dealer and almost knocked the display over. Have felt completely comfortable with it since I brought it home. Also have a NewFront front stand that I use quite a bit.

I've got a lockhart Phillips $79.95 and has never failed yet. Although I would love to upgrade to a spindle type stand...

I use spools and jack stands... One hand lean the bike on one stand and then push the other under. Holds a ton and costs 1/4 of the reg stands.

I have the LP stand, fits under the frame, takes a bit to get it off the bike, but the stand is very sturdy, had no problems.

Oh yea, the price was right, FREE.
A friend gave it to me when sold his bike.
biggrin.gif

also use a PitBull front and rear stand.....can't beat the quality and value....everyonce in a while cyclegear has discount coupons that you can use to purchase these items which make for a better value
smile.gif

I just ordered the Front and rear handy stands for 117 to my door. The price was right and have never heard of anyone having problems with them.

thanks for the input....doesn't seem to be a clear winner, though! Guess I'll go Pitbull....local dealer has it in stock....Thanks again!!

I just bought the front and rear stands from R & R Racing. The quality of the stands are poor although at least the back stand works. Haven't tried the front stand yet, but it should work. They didn't seem to be able to keep things straight when they welded it together and the holes for the wheels were drilled incorrectly. For about $150.00 for both it wasn't too expensive and I have used the rear one a few times already. I should have bought a Pit Bull.

HANDY STANDS ARE VERY GOOD FOR THE PRICE .. I USE MY REAR ALMOST EVERYDAY.. SINCE THE KIDS ARE IN THE GARAGE, JUST TO MAKE SURE THEY DONT KNOCK THE BIKE OF THE KICKSTAND.. VERY STURDY AND WELL MADE. 109 TO MY DOOR FRONT AND BACK.

Back