Anyone NOT able to garage their bike?

mymaster

Dr. Frankenstein
Donating Member
Registered
Yes, such as me. Just curious
rock.gif

Doubt I would even have a bike if I had to keep in the carport or apt parking lot etc.., my luck w/ thieves is just to poor.

Yeah, I don't know if I would trust a bike not in the garage. Too many thieves and bad weather.

unfortunately I have for many months. Drove me crazy living in apt. Could not sleep, looked out the window, went outside everytime I heard a sound. Even woke up periodically in the middle of the night every night to check on her. Drove me crazy. Even kept it on the front porch until I was told to move it by management.

Afterwards I got my but on Ebay and purchased a Scorpio Alarm SE with all the bells and whistles. I know it is not a garuantee, but for 320 dollars sure as hell bought me back some sanity and good nights sleep. Ever since the bike has been garaged.

If there is any chance I may live like that again, I will fork over the 1000$ to get the PHANTOM tracking security that puts Lojack to shame. http://www.phantomtracking.com/Store/tmpl/full9776.html?body=products

It is worth it.

rock.gif
You mean to tell me that you can keep that BUSA of yours THAT CLEAN and it' kept Outside ? I can only imagine what your Place looks like.....
wowold.gif
Robert,I know bizarre huh. Well it is under a CycleShell and I do live in a house in residential neighborhood, you can't see it from the street and it is locked up really good. Even if it did disappear,it's fully covered and I didn't spend a ton on mods so no biggie. I guess I view it as an inanimate object and not my mantool. I know outside and clean doesn't seem to go together but believe me, the CycleShell Helps a lot, most of you Sac boys and Doyle know how clean it is. Should I show a pic or five?

Oh and Robert, It's cleaner than my place
rofl.gif

rock.gif
You mean to tell me that you can keep that BUSA of yours THAT CLEAN and it' kept Outside ? I can only imagine what your Place looks like.....
wowold.gif
Robert,I know bizarre huh. Well it is under a CycleShell and I do live in a house in residential neighborhood, you can't see it from the street and it is locked up really good. Even if it did disappear,it's fully covered and I didn't spend a ton on mods so no biggie. I guess I view it as an inanimate object and not my mantool.  I know outside and clean doesn't seem to go together but believe me, the CycleShell Helps a lot, most of you Sac boys and Doyle know how clean it is.  Should I show a pic or five?

rofl.gif
Please Bill....
please.gif
Also show us this CycleShell.... Robert

rock.gif
wowold.gif
Robert,I know bizarre huh. Well it is under a CycleShell and I do live in a house in residential neighborhood, you can't see it from the street and it is locked up really good. Even if it did disappear,it's fully covered and I didn't spend a ton on mods so no biggie. I guess I view it as an inanimate object and not my mantool.  I know outside and clean doesn't seem to go together but believe me, the CycleShell Helps a lot, most of you Sac boys and Doyle know how clean it is.  Should I show a pic or five?

rofl.gif
Please Bill....  
please.gif
 Also show us this CycleShell....  Robert

CLICK
http://www.cycleshell.com/

For the ones that haven't seen the pics

shell_shot_001.jpg

I have to keep mine on the front porch for now. Luckily I have 5ft tall bushes blocking it on 2 sides. You can't see it unless you come to the front door.
beerchug.gif
Man, is she filthy

Picked it up for $200 used, keeps it dry. Best I could do for no garage.

shell_shot_005.jpg

When I purchased the Busa, I left it at the previous owners place till I got my garage at the apt. complex. The couple times I had to leave it outside, I didn't sleep very well. The one thing that gives me a little peace of mind is the Scorpio Perimeter Sensor.

rock.gif
wowold.gif
Robert,I know bizarre huh. I know outside and clean doesn't seem to go together but believe me, the CycleShell Helps a lot, most of you Sac boys and Doyle know how clean it is.  Should I show a pic or five?

rofl.gif
i just wish we could go out and mess em all up dang rain!!!!!
banghead.gif
i keep both mine in a shed in the back yard covered and secure Bill

Back