ride pics

greyrocket

Registered
so its been raining for a week or so straight. before i left i said be good this time no 100+ runs
shutup.gif
. well that did not happen.
whistling.gif

ride1.JPG

this was my favorite shot. this was right after i saw a placer county sheriff. thankfully i was being good.

ride3.JPG

Heay Mr.GreyRocket we kinda live in the "SAME FREAKIN CITY". Call me next time you decide to go for a Ride. If you do I will Promise I Won't SHOOT ANYONE !!
guns.gif
guns.gif
Robert !!

guns.gif

You lucky dog , Today is the first real nice day here in the Land of OZ, Tommorrow it supposed to be near 60, HMMMMM might have to get out the BUSA and run it !
thumb_up.gif

Glad you got out! Like NK said, the weather broke today, but with all the snow/ice melting decided to wait. Besides I'm still doing mods!

Nice! Glad you got out. I stopped in Sacramento on my way home from Seattle, yesterday, and it was raining the entire time I was there...4 hours. Then, finally, I got to come home.

It's raining in SD right now. Bummer.

Thanks for sharin' the pix, John.

Scar

i was thinking about going out today to John ended up riding the mt. bike down to the train yard, was kinda warm to and finally no rain for a minuet nice shots
bowdown.gif

i was going to call you rob. but after cleaning the chain+ lubing and stuff. forgot. i still want to race your k6 1000

Back