PEOPLE ARE CRAZY

heykenny

Registered
customer comes into the shop today ... wants to trade a silver/gray 02 'busa in on an 08... not unusual... except for the 02 has 422 MILES on it... not a typo 422.. when asked if he's gonna ride the 08 he says "probably sit in my garage, but it'll look good sittin there"... weirdo

customer comes into the shop today ... wants to trade a silver/gray 02 'busa in on an 08...  not unusual... except for the 02 has 422 MILES on it...  not a typo  422..  when asked if he's gonna ride the 08 he says "probably sit in my garage, but it'll look good sittin there"...   weirdo
Probably not that unusual. Did you trade him straight up for it?
laugh.gif

Wow. Another Darwin nominee?

Which color scheme on the '02 and what are you going to sell it for?

Could be a couple of peeps here interested in it!

SILVER/GRAY.. I asked the boss, he says he's gonna list it for 8000, I don't know what they paid, I'm sure it wasn't 8

spank.gif
I had my 07 for a few weeks before it went away for winter and i put 1100 on it. Now i cry seeing it sitting there....

Always liked the silver/black 03. Found one in Phoenix with 1200 miles. Spotless. Asking $7000 or best offer. 8k for an 02?

r8

I don't really expect them to get 8k... boss is always a bit optimistic... he's just giddy 'cuz it's only got 422 miles on it.. If I had any idea 3 weeks ago when I bought mine... oh well!!

Wow another Wa. rider ! Check out the Northwest thread . Do you work paulsons ? I got my 04 LE there and just got a bike this summer for my boy there . Scootergirl just traded for a GSX1000 last month so her bike is probly there too . I bet you'll get 7,500 for that 02 I loved mine .

I think you will probably find someone to give 7500 for it with that low of miles. I picked up a silver/gray 02 on Ebay for 6750, plus 530 to have it shipped. It has 10,000 miles with no marks.

busa_01.jpg

Back