Any one around the Island of Oahu?

Nice to meet you guys out there today here are a few Pics i took

board_29.JPG

Aww Sweet Pics
smile.gif

But I remember 4 bikes... Kent did you get that picture?? Thanks for every one that made it to the meeting place... I know the traffic was ell!

I was stuck in it for 1 hour
sad.gif
LOL

I know is was kinda short notice, but maybe next time maybe we can get more busa's there....

Man you guys are killing me here! i've been doing google earth to seee my old stomping grounds and man have they changed !

Howzit Bradahs!  Yes I just got off da plane in SF waiting for the connection ...
Here's some pics

Hawaii_Jan08_021b.jpg

Scott and Bill were the first to show up ... as you can see Scott was so happy he was doin his funky chicken dance
whistling.gif

Hawaii_Jan08_019b.jpg

Sweet Kent kool pics
laugh.gif

Was great meeting you here, will have to talk more thats for sure.

Aloha for now Brada!

Well Well Well, if it ain't MoreBoost.... whats up Brother? Thought I recognized the name
smile.gif
How ya been? Didn't know you were getting into Busa's, let alone bikes. Wow, been a while man... nice looking Orange 08'. Enjoy.

Damn it .... so I went in today to get more furniture with the wife and long and behold, there was CHRIS.... I wish I had met him sonner he could have save me some loot.... for a nice pick what you want from the parts store at our local suki shop.... o well at least she got a new bedroom set, living set dining room set and entire kitchen appliances( conditional since now she needs to cook more often).
basically all my savings for the GSXR 1000 are back to zero...
I miss my old bike...
firedevil.gif

Well Well Well, if it ain't MoreBoost.... whats up Brother?  Thought I recognized the name
smile.gif
 How ya been?  Didn't know you were getting into Busa's, let alone bikes.  Wow, been a while man... nice looking Orange 08'.  Enjoy.
Hey thanks Cat it has been awhile. I never thought you would have made the jump to a busa as well... I had to look at the Nic 5 times, then when I saw the name.... dayum!!! Its catman
smile.gif

Well I guess this has something to do with what we were doing in Hawaii when the track was still open.... Needed something to fill the need for speed.
laugh.gif

Hows little cat doing?

Thanks again on the 08, I was kinda stuck between 07 and 08 for a bit. Until I found this site
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Back