New toy for the Busa

jwcfbd

Administrator
Donating Member
Registered
I got a wild hair up my a Well um a anyway I bought a new toy the other day and hooked it up today for a test ride. The first thing to remember is not to have it zoomed in while riding. You miss out on a lot. It works pretty good. It shakes just a little and under heavy acceleration off the line it skips some but not enough to return it.
Now for the big question, How do you post a video?

camera.JPG

Looks like a great toy! Where'd you get the stem mount?

not too sure about posting a video. You can utilize the "Live Support" choice on the upper left hand of the screen.

That is cool I have one of the sony handy cams, that might be on the to get list.
biggrin.gif
how does the cam mount to the stand??

CRAP! I want one for my bike too!!! would be awesome to re-live those 9sec runs that I have no Idea what the hell just happened!!
laugh.gif

That is cool I have one of the sony handy cams, that might be on the to get list.  
biggrin.gif
 how does the cam mount to the stand??
There is a hole in the mounting plate of the stand. You will need a screw that will fit the threaded hole on the bottom of the camera (I stole the one off my old tripod). Now just screw it down and away you go. I also put a wrest strap around the stand and attached it to the camcorder just incase the screw should back out. I would hate to see it go sliding across the road.

Does it block your view of the gauges when the Camcorder is mounted?

Jim, Nice set up, is that a Hi-8 or a DV cam? MIne is a DV and it skips under acc. too. I was just wondering if it was just mine or what.

Jim, Nice set up, is that a Hi-8 or a DV cam? MIne is a DV and it skips under acc. too. I was just wondering if it was just mine or what.
Yup it's a DV cam.  I couldn't remember what format your cam was.  Oh well I does work pretty good though.

I still haven't seen you post under the Laguna topic.  You better not back out on us this year.
poke.gif
argue.gif

laugh.gif

Just in case you can't find it.
poke.gif

<!--EDIT|jwcfbd
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081610508 -->

poke.gif

Today I wired the Busa with a power port so I can plug things in and kill the batteries. I bought the power port at Walmart and hardwired it to the Busa's battery. Now all I have to do is lift the rear seat and plug in anything the would plug into a cigarette lighter.

plug2.JPG

Back