Hi All!

ECK I hate that place 5months at Fort Lost in the woods... A buddy of mine is PCSing there, gosh he is insane..
I did my basic and AIT there but thats cause I am a truck driver. I would never go back to that place for nothin, and they say fort riley has the highest suicide rate ahahahahha
but hey tell him to enjoy his self cause when you look back, i really miss basic i made it fun and i came out REALLY STRONG but thats what happen when you tell smokey the bear to hurry up and when you ask someone if they since that state trooper around
cool.gif
... But i remember the MP trainees. They had one part of training where they stood in the road and acted as traffic lights, i always tried to run them over with my truck HEHEHE

take it easy,
STeve

I was wondering where he has been.. sent a couple pm's and a email with no answers.. Now I know why..

Tell him hey and thanks for serving..
bowdown.gif

Heck, we need to get a ride together and go see him when he graduates!

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif
Yes, we do!  How have the first 3 weeks gone for him?  If you remember, ask him who his battalion commander is?  I probably know them.  Tell him to keep his head up because there will be some tough days.
They've been keeping him really busy
Won't let up either!
On Jan 15th they did a 5 mile hike into the woods with all their gear on
Hell, thats just a quick run to the class six! LOL They get MUCH longer!

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

I will definitely have to write him...when you do finally get to speak to him tell him coop65sr says hello- and to keep his mouth shut when in bootcamp-- let all the other loud mouth idiots catch all the flak--- one of the best things i learned/did when i was in Navy boot camp was to keep my mouth shut and just flow with the plan...did as i was instructed and cruised right through...all the loudmouths were the ones who got made examples of...tell him i will write to say hello...take care, Chris

100_5130copy.jpg

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif
Yes, we do!
if it lands on my off week, i'll meet you guys there
beerchug.gif
would we have to have those orange military vests to ride our bikes on the base?
Negative lol you dont have to wear that military spec vest that cost i think $50
on military instalations you can wear a bright color shirt like
I wear a white Long Sleeve shirt or you can wear one of those cheap $10
road guard vest.  and your full finger tip gloves and over the ankle
leather shoes and pants AND of course you your MSF (Motorcycle Safety Foundation) Card!!!!!!!!!

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

Hi All i got another letter from him earlier this week he's still alive and is only getting 2 to 3 hrs of sleep a night

hey mrs.05 it's me dave, i gave him a call and left a message right when he left. i figured he'd check his voicemail when he got the phone back. tell him i said whats up. i'll snail mail him sumthin' monday.

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif
Yes, we do!
if it lands on my off week, i'll meet you guys there
beerchug.gif
would we have to have those orange military vests to ride our bikes on the base?
Negative lol you dont have to wear that military spec vest that cost i think $50
on military instalations you can wear a bright color shirt like
I wear a white Long Sleeve shirt or you can wear one of those cheap $10
road guard vest.  and your full finger tip gloves and over the ankle
leather shoes and pants AND of course you your MSF (Motorcycle Safety Foundation) Card!!!!!!!!!
i don't have a MSF card (yeah, i know i need to do it) but do i have to have one to go on base?

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

hey mrs.05 it's me dave, i gave him a call and left a message right when he left. i figured he'd check his voicemail when he got the phone back. tell him i said whats up. i'll snail mail him sumthin' monday.
Hey Dave he won't get his phone back till May. Thank You for sending him a letter

Mrs 05

Hi All i heard from him briefly on Sunday. I got a letter from him today and he's been working and working out alot he made Pro-Marksman with his M-16 and he's going for his Sniper and Sharpshooter this week. Thats my update for now.

Mrs 05

Back