Received rear tire today

mymaster

Dr. Frankenstein
Donating Member
Registered
Don't think I've had a tire packed this good.

shinko_tire_003.jpg

Well dang...mine were shipped wrapped in cellophane and placed unceremoniously on my doorstep. You got the royal treatment there...

YEah... especially for a Shinko tire
I know.
Are Shinko's the bomb now? Never saw this tread pattern before... kinda looks like the Battlax that comes on the Busa from the factory. Are they pretty good? I didn't like the older Shinko that had million cut treads in them but this one looks nice...
New to me, we'll find out. Does have decent stick to touch feel.

looks like the sportec m3 i liked the old shinkos the demple tread i liked i didnt know it changed. if i didnt see the sticker on the tire i would not believe it to be shinko

i have a 200 also but i cant help but wonder if we are loosing any footprint with this over the 190's

be very careful w/ a shinko.. although i had the U soft 003 it has broke the tire loose at 60mph on a cold day.. easily i might add.. my ass puckered while cornering... Off they went.. and on went some pilot powers.. i love them...

I have shinkos on my busa and they are good for commuting and ok in the twisties.

The pilot powers on my SV are awesome.

Just snagged a new set of the PP 2CT for the busa for $175 but have not mounted them yet.

Back