your favourite bike that you miss alot

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I of course miss my Busa the most.But I also mis my Gixxer 750.It killed them all when it came out.Lighter than 3 of the 600's for the same year,and almost as many ponies as the liter bikes.

I miss my Gixxer.
sad.gif

RSD.

Copy_of_second_day_001.jpg

My Busa. The House Mouse and I did all the work.
Stock had 7 painted parts.We had 37 painted parts and polished and chromed the fug outa it.

I thought it was pretty bad azz.

house_001.jpg

A Monkey Wards minibike, a late 60's Honda dream, a '70 Kawasaki 350 2stroke, a late '70s Suzuki TS 185, an '81 Honda CB 750F, a '76 Sportster(it's not gone, I've still got it after 24 years now but it's not on the street anymore which sucks sometimes).

And last but not least... the funnest bike I've ever ridden in my life - a 1968 250cc harley Sprint. <---- this one really makes me sad(her and all her cripled sisters went to a guy in Michigan to run LSR with at Boneville).

P0006824s.jpg

Sold.jpg

There's others, but those are the ones that were big milestones or made changes in my life.
Todd

That's a bike to miss for sure Bogus, used to ride my friends BSA in NC(until he made me start working on it anyway - lol), was a blast up and down the waterline on the beach.
Todd

Hey todd, i had a Suzi TS aswell. Also had a Harley (AMF) SX 250. I used to ride it to work.
ThumbsUp.gif

RSD.

That's a bike to miss for sure Bogus, used to ride my friends BSA in NC(until he made me start working on it anyway - lol), was a blast up and down the waterline on the beach.
Todd
I see you had a 305 Dream... I HATED mine.... it would run only as long as it was headed away from home... as soon as I turned towards home, it would quit.. just like it wanted me to have to push it the longest distance possible... You could hear me cursing the thing from blocks away every time..

I miss my 900RR. I bought it in boxes and rebuilt it exactally how I wanted it. I had the frame, swingarm, and wheels all powdercoated grafite. I loved the Erion colors. I also put an Erion triple clamp, Ohlins steering damper, and carbon hugger on it. That was rare for the day. Everybody was chroming out the 900's.

900_2.JPG

Back