Real busa women pics

Busa Jules, those are AWESOME pics of you! Especially that last one!

Here's me at Bike Night on Halloween here in FT. Walton Beach Florida. My costume was a "Stud Finder."

By the way, how can you post two or three pictures at once on one post? Mine always show up as a small thumbnail.
sad.gif
Ooooh! We have a genuine Busa Hottie as a member.
heart.gif

Lovin that tan..

She's real and in the gretaer sacramento area. ( board name : busa hottie )

Busa_Hottie.jpg

Yeah, the one with "ten cans" is sitting on a GSXR 750. That's the supposed stunt girl "GSXE" on the far left. I've seen her in a few mags and at Bike week a couple of years ago but she wasn't stunting. I haven't seen much of her since. I went to her website once and all it is, is her without a top on on her pixie pink GSX"E". The ladies on here are REAL busa riders. Where are all the lady riders anyways? Let's see some more pics ladies!!!!
thumb_up.gif

Testing out the hubby's busa making sure it's running right:  
whistling.gif

Red_Busa.JPG

Thanks to all those that feel the same way I do......if you ask for pics of women and their Busas why not keep the thread at that and leave the "other" eye candy for other times.  Remember...Only Real Women Ride Busas! Well I realized when looking for pics to post of me, I'm either in a helmet or behind the camera. Here's what I came up with of me and mine.....hope you enjoy.........Pic of me & my Busa on the dragon & pic of me this past July (No helmet Hair)

006_1_.JPG

A "Studfinder", fake Busa "body parts", and a "bride who's dress matches her Busa"........where else but on Hayabusa.org, dat's da O-R-G, "ya heard".......
super.gif

Good to see the real women photos.. figured there'd be more bs then there is in here actually but glad I looked to see the ones I have and kudos to those that ride more then they pose(you're all way hotter then the seat toppers will be anyday in my book).

Here's my wife Debbie(dahmurf she goes by online)... she got her Hayabusa at the end of 2006 and she has about 9,500miles on it(and about 10,000 she put on her 2007 Buell Blast and over 75,000 she's put on her 1999 Sportster). She likes riding alot, has been over 210mph on a turbo hayabusa, commutes on her bikes to work in DC and back everyday from here in Fredericks Virginia, does top speed runs at the East Coast Timing Association in NC and does a little practice at different dragstrips with us here in VA and MD. She's done 95% of the work to her bikes and is planning on breaking 200mph on her streetbike this year if she does the rest of her work just right and all the stars align, etc, etc(she's been 192+ on it so far).

Well, I guess this is a pic thread so here ya go...

100_1207.jpg

100_5079.jpg

Deb1stBurnout.jpg

DebsLaunch.jpg

100_3091.jpg

1302onTheLine.jpg

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i122.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid122.photobucket.com/albums/o244/narider/LSR/06%20Busa%20-%20LSR%201302/Deb%20Maxton%20March07%20187%20MPH/070402187mph.flv"></embed>

Oct2007inTheTrapsC.jpg

100_1173z.jpg

100_2005e.jpg

DSCF0138.jpg

100_1964.jpg
Todd

Thanks to all those that feel the same way I do......if you ask for pics of women and their Busas why not keep the thread at that and leave the "other" eye candy for other times.  Remember...Only Real Women Ride Busas! Well I realized when looking for pics to post of me, I'm either in a helmet or behind the camera. Here's what I came up with of me and mine.....hope you enjoy.........Pic of me & my Busa on the dragon & pic of me this past July (No helmet Hair)
I still like this one a lot...

img_5560.jpg

Sorry I missed this one... been attached to the new treadmill all weekend... I'm no HOTTIE.. but here are a few pics of this BUSA BABE
DSCF0023A.jpg

DSCF0334.jpg

DSCF0116-1.jpg
You are far from "Not a Hottie". In my book any Lady that rides is hot and if she rides a SUPERbike, she is way HOT. It is unfair to you to judge yourself the way you or as low as you did. You are a hottie. Face it, those Stupid or I mean Super models can't hold a candle ot you. They have to buy love (and body parts) You can win it. Just my 2 Cents.

Sorry I missed this one... been attached to the new treadmill all weekend... I'm no HOTTIE.. but here are a few pics of this BUSA BABE
DSCF0023A.jpg

DSCF0334.jpg

DSCF0116-1.jpg
You are far from "Not a Hottie". In my book any Lady that rides is hot and if she rides a SUPERbike, she is way HOT. It is unfair to you to judge yourself the way you or as low as you did. You are a hottie. Face it, those Stupid or I mean Super models can't hold a candle ot you. They have to buy love (and body parts) You can win it. Just my 2 Cents.
Mrs. Henderson knows that she'd get a spankin from Spank McNasty.

awww.. shucks y'all...  
blush.gif
I mean come on now, besides money and so called fame, What do these trashy low life Brittney Spears, Linsey Lohan's and the rest have over you. NOTTA. You are a REAL person, you ride and that is all that matters in this store bought fake world we live in. That is what makes a HOTTIE. Oh and you ride a BUSA. I mean Pilot, not ride

busa jules, my wife, busasweety, etc: Real women

Supermodels: 10 yr old boys with thyroid problems and inflated egos.

You are a REAL person, you ride and that is all that matters in this store bought fake world we live in. That is what makes a HOTTIE.
What firedog says is fact Jules. The look in your eye and the realism in that last pic of you is what is hot to many of us men and respcted by so many other women like you... that look shows passion and determination(especially after that pic in the waterbox!). That sure ain't no "look at me" pic, that's a "I'm looking at you!" pic.

While all the other women are getting breast enlargements and tummy reductions(rather then needed brain enlargements or ego reductions), you're just little 'ol miss humble doing your own thing
thumb_up.gif

A darlin in every sense of the word
whistling.gif

Todd

Despite the sharp downturn in this thread, I'll post up something aside from the hideous photoshopped version of me and my bike
guns.gif

Killboyshot.JPG

Back