Hey everyone, look a me

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
What I have here is a model that is greater than what it seems!

DSC01111__Large_.JPG

Funky mechanical music later

DSC01112__Large_.JPG

I am auctioning this off to raise funds for Atlas. No, this isn't a Xformer, but it is a busa that transmorphs!
I will sell this and a few other items (that I have to locate) to the highest bidder - remember it is for Atlas!
paypalis mcmustang@hayabusa.oRg if someone wantd to slip a little xtra to defray Atlas's medical/vet bills! Who's in?

Thats pretty sweet!

I just have a regular old silver and blue busa model....

but if it'll help, I'll auction that off too.

What is a starting bid? We can do this raffle style if people prefer... it's for Atlas!

Guys, Give me some ideas here - lots of people have already contacted me, asking how can we help - so I ask you, what can we do?

Now I am playing up Atlas on this - but wha this is really about is helping a member avoid HAVING to sell things that are significant to him.

IMO I would do this raffle style with all the proceeds going to Atlas. Something like a buck a chance that way we everyone that wants a chance can afford one.

Ah, Bob - you are too much. Anyone else?

I got a slightly used HJC helmet I'll throw in for a raffle, MC, if that would help. it was worn by me for about 2 months, but its still in excellent condition.  it's a CL-SP, size XL.

I'll raise it to $30.

And the $30 is being PayPal'd now for Atlas. I'm sure someone will bid more, so keep the $30 for Atlas
winkold.gif

I got a slightly used HJC helmet I'll throw in for a raffle, MC, if that would help. it was worn by me for about 2 months, but its still in excellent condition.  it's a CL-SP, size XL.
We can add it to the end and see hat happens... THANKS!

I will raise it to $40, And I sent $100.00 thru paypal, Let's get this done for RUBB!
beerchug.gif

I LOVE the fact that I have the POWER.

THE POWER to delete a thread.
laugh.gif

Do NOT attempt futile actions...

Glad to help a member and his furkid.

Unfortunately, I can only afford to spare about 10 bucks for bidding on stuff right now. That being said: paypal sent to you MCM.

Dang, I guess I missed that the bid was already 30 bucks. oops.
beerchug.gif

Back