picked the wrong week

rockadaous

mod-a-holic
Donating Member
Registered
well I've finally bit the bullet. broke the bike down for a quick few mods
this week it's supposed to be in the high 60's. what the hell was I thinking.
I've been putting it off since Nov.
Sent the clutch cover & inners out to joseph and currently waiting on some rear rubber.
I've also noticed I need to reseal my left fork & replace my chain
SHOCKED.gif

I missed out on a ride with goawol saturday
boohoo.gif

DSC04577.JPG

on a good note I finally get to install my 90 degree valve stems
beerchug.gif

if anyone needs a front tire removal tool let me know.

DSC04576.JPG

Doing the same thing here and gonna miss out on a group ride!

don't you hate missing out.  that's my only outlet, so my junk needs to be road worthy quick. I might end up going postal  
laugh.gif
  I'm also waiting on those gilles.  it's gonna be a new bike  
laugh.gif
Well, I have a bit of an advantage because I could have one ready to go, but the road conditions are still kinda iffey to me so I'll pass. Still tough to miss out. Any your chain adjusters should be there Wednesday or Thursday.
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

I have been putting min off too, I always hate missing that rogue warm day.

Hunting season ends today. Kinda warm (high yesterday was 78), but windy. I am about to tear mine down as well. I am a little scared...I hope I can get it back together.

SS Lines
New Pads & Speed Bleeders
Buell Pegs
Accessory harness
Slave Cover
Finish Inners
Soon...Scorpio

Search Button will be my friend for the next couple of months
beerchug.gif

don't you hate missing out.  that's my only outlet, so my junk needs to be road worthy quick. I might end up going postal  
laugh.gif
  I'm also waiting on those gilles.  it's gonna be a new bike  
laugh.gif
Well, I have a bit of an advantage because I could have one ready to go, but the road conditions are still kinda iffey to me so I'll pass.  Still tough to miss out.  Any your chain adjusters should be there Wednesday or Thursday.
biggrin.gif
Sweet. thanks

laugh.gif

Hunting season ends today.  Kinda warm (high yesterday was 78), but windy.  I am about to tear mine down as well.  I am a little scared...I hope I can get it back together.

SS Lines
New Pads & Speed Bleeders
Buell Pegs
Accessory harness
Slave Cover
Finish Inners
Soon...Scorpio

Search Button will be my friend for the next couple of months
beerchug.gif
looks like the hardest part of your tear down will be bleeding everything. those speed bleeders will help out with the process.

ran across 2 unused plugs in the tail. Can anyone give me some insight on these.

DSC04578.JPG

lol it was in the 50's here today and 60s expected soon and the bike show is next weekend and i have a feelin im gonna miss out the same way. mine is apart and waitin on exhaust and other things

Back