gen II

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
i see a rift in the org.

me personally i believe we're all family, gen I and II. so why a separate section for '08's ?

i pop in there and greet the new members but i dont see them coming over to the general section much...

what gives? i say we ban 'em all.

+100 I agree totally, ALL BUSA ARE CREATED EQUAL !!!
beerchug.gif

This crap is retarded!

Rift?? WTF

The more you post about this the more you are going to make it happen.

This subject has got to be the most retarded subject ever brought on the board
argue.gif

This crap is retarded!

Rift??  WTF  

The more you post about this the more you are going to make it happen.

This subject has got to be the most retarded subject ever brought on the board  
argue.gif
+1 I don't personally care for The Tail of the 08 but have Ridden With...... We are all Part of the Busa Family !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
goodboy.gif

I think blue Busa owners think they are better than the rest of us.

Yeah, damn blue owners......... Err, wait.. i have a blue one.

And a orange one

And a black one. Body sets that is.

So,  
wtf.gif
....we gonna have Cap open a completely different www.Hayabusa.genII.org or something ??......I'm just wondering....do you sit around working on crap to post on or something
rock.gif
.....no offense, but what does a 2008 model section have to do with segregation ??...........the O-R-G is the strongest motorcycling internet community on the planet, and you come up with BS like this
rock.gif
?...
bs.gif
pillepalle.gif

We all ride a model of machine called a "Hayabusa", man I get the feeling with a crap thread like this that you work for the other .org crowd or something............

BTW...the blue owners "WISH" they'd bought red and black Busa's....that's all....."Just" for the sake of arguement.......

"REV"...don't even think about getting something like a separatists movement going...nothing FUNNY about it "Brah"...... not even a mention is amusing......

Could an Admin just DELETE this whole thread PLEASE
rock.gif
??...............  O-R-G this place ROCKS !!!!  
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

super.gif

super.gif

love all the misinformation you guys put out there

everyone knows it s the 2002 blk and blu that is the fastest color, jeeeez

wasnt the point of the New 2008 Busa Threads to create some segregation?

Actually had not even considered this until the threads suggesting it keep popping up.. figured it was the ZX14 guys starting crap...

Actually had not even considered this until the threads suggesting it keep popping up.. figured it was the ZX14 guys starting crap...
The segregation argument is a little bit specious, IMO. There is some merit in a 2008-specific sub-forum, in that it provides a spot to ask K8-specific questions without increasing the S/N ratio for the majority here who still ride the Gen I bike. While there are (obviously) a goodly number of similarities between the two bikes, there is also a good number of differences, as well. Too, the sub-forum provides a place for the jazzed-up newbies to ask their typical n00b questions without the typical backlash/ribbing/"do a search, n00b" replies from forum vets.

IMO it's not all that big a deal, really....
dunno.gif

Back