this is the best forum but....

foresure84

FINISH- HIM
Donating Member
Registered
Happy New Year!

First I would like to tell you about my experience
3mons experience on a friends 2006 busa le, put 2600 miles on it (age 41 first bike ever)

Must be some type of break in period because that is not same bike or feel when it had 500 miles on it. Fast forward I purchased a 2008 blk/blue 300 mile it's transforming before my eyes

17 people I'm associated, 7 with I had ride the bike when I got"¦ big mike 6' 295 lbs went from busa to ninja-07 (diehard) ninja man"¦
Oct
28 got my new "¦busa needless to say big mike wanted one ..His exact words were they did it they got it right. But lets get it right and stop confusing people who come to this forum for advice and who really believe in this forum for help and advice. The other 6 was extremely shocked on the difference it felt to them

The 2008 busa is much faster then gen 1 fact, and for all you people who have a gen1 and gen2 you know I'm right, those who beg to differ haven't rode a gen 2 busa
2008 kawi don't believe the hype. (Had my run in with one 12-27-07) 4th gear 10000rpm

He was close but still behind me.
I think most guys on hear will be riding their bike on the street not racing it on the track
And comparing bikes for speed it depends how much you can afford to invest in your bike it where you want it. I'm just telling you about my limited experience. Also how much money would it cost to get a gen 1 bike compared to a gen2 bike to go 200mph?

DSC00711__Large_.JPG

I don't think anybody on this forum has given out any bad advice or opinions , I believe most people here who have rode for most of their life are trying to enlighten anyone who has never exprienced a BUSA and the massive power it will put out. When people first come here they really don't know anybody, Everybody I have met are real genuine people who actually care for other people and don't want anybody to get hurt. I do agree that the 08 BUSA is fast , it better be considering the GEN 1 KICKED A**, But I am real happy with ALL BUSA'S, GEN 1 or GEN 2. Anyone that knows how to ride well could put one H*** of a scare into somebody riding a GEN2 with very little experience, might even be able to beat it. Just my 2 cents! Glad you get to experience the wonderful world of the HAYABUSA !
beerchug.gif

Nice looking pics......I see you already have some trick stuff on it......looks good.

DD

GenI or Gen II to consistantly break 200mph would cost you say 1k, some setup time and some seat time.

Glad you enjoy your busa
beerchug.gif

Those are race railz you have installed! First picture I have seen of them on a busa. Was thinking of them myself Does it mount through the engine mount where you would cut for a slider? Thanks

Actually it is now cheaper to get a gen 1 to out perform a gen 2. Gen 2 is going to hit you for 12k to 15k right off the bat unless you are connected. You can pick up a 99 gen 1 for 4.5k to 7k depending on cond. and miles already unresricted and put the other saved 6 or 7k in the performace and walk all over a gen 2 so don't get it twisted. They still have the same engine just tweeked for 08.

So who exactly on the board thinks a Gen1 Busa is faster than a Gen2 Busa??
<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
But lets get it right and stop confusing people who come to this forum for advice and who really believe in this forum for help and advice. The other 6 was extremely shocked on the difference it felt to them

The 2008 busa is much faster then gen 1 fact, and for all you people who have a gen1 and gen2 you know I'm right, those who beg to differ haven't rode a gen 2 busa
2008 kawi don't believe the hype. (Had my run in with one 12-27-07) 4th gear 10000rpm[/quote]

And you're run in with the Kawi, we all know it has much more to do with the rider than the bike. We all know the 2008 Kawi is very fast. It'll be interesting to see which one the different magazines will say is the King.

Happy New Year!

First I would like to tell you about my experience
3mons experience on a friends 2006 busa le, put 2600 miles on it (age 41 first bike ever)

Must be some type of break in period because that is not same bike or feel when it had 500 miles on it. Fast forward I purchased a 2008 blk/blue 300 mile it's transforming before my eyes

17 people I'm associated, 7 with I had ride the bike when I got"¦ big mike 6' 295 lbs went from busa to ninja-07 (diehard) ninja man"¦
Oct
28 got my new "¦busa needless to say big mike wanted one ..His exact words were they did it they got it right. But lets get it right and stop confusing people who come to this forum for advice and who really believe in this forum for help and advice. The other 6 was extremely shocked on the difference it felt to them

2008 kawi don't believe the hype. (Had my run in with one 12-27-07) 4th gear 10000rpm

He was close but still behind me.
I think most guys on hear will be riding their bike on the street not racing it on the track
And comparing bikes for speed it depends how much you can afford to invest in your bike it where you want it.  I'm just telling you about my limited experience. Also how much money would it cost to get a gen 1 bike compared to a gen2 bike to go 200mph?
Does it make you feel "special"? Thats all that really matters right?
winkold.gif

Back