question here folks

BAD BUSA 05

Registered
does anyone run a muzzy single side on their busa?if so does it sound and perform as good as they say?i have a yoshi carbon fiber with a header on mine now and i want something that sounds a little more aggressive without going with a shortie system.can i see some pics of the muzzy on your bike if you have them. thanks

PM , OMSLAW (OMAR ) , OR SHIBUMI . They both have the Muzzy 4 into 1 on there bikes! Hope this helps .
thumb_up.gif

Here you go. The sound wont be much different from the Yosh set up.

P4250012__Medium_.JPG

thanks and nice bike btw.so the sound won't be much different from my yosh exhaust.i always thought that it would sound better.i want something a little louder.the yosh pipe is a little deep sounding

Heres my titanium system, prior to this,I had a Yoshimura RS-3 stainless full system. IMO the muzzy sounds much better and performs better too.The mid range pull is WAY better
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_06blk_dragbike_111__Small_.jpg

VERY NICE BROTHER !!! Glad to see you and the wife made it back okay, Hope to see ya again soon!
beerchug.gif

I love my muzzy! Sound is throaty and mean. If it helps, there was a comparison some time ago on a gsxr 750 between muzzy, v&h, d&d, and two brothers I think it was. I know it was muzzy and v&h for sure. Muzzy made the most power.

Back