Professor-Help Wheel Spacer

8secBusa

Registered
I got my wheels in, mounted the front & rear, then installed the front. I am missing a spacer for the rear, sprocket side. Professor, do you have a picture of what that spacer looks like?

Sorry, I should have clarified.. I got my Marvic wheels in, they were missing the sprocket side spacer...

Not trying to threadjack, but can the factory rear wheel be shimmed or is it normal to sit to the chain side? My factory swingarm on my 07 had the wheel slightly offest to the chain side and now with the extended swingarm it is still offset. I thought it was the way I was looking at it but it rub the undertail on the chain side only. Could the spacers be installed in reverse???

8sec.... give me a few and I'll see if I can get you a picture.

coyote69 the spacers are different. The parts above ...look at # 11 and #12. 11 is on the brake side and it has a lip on it.

I got my wheels in, mounted the front & rear, then installed the front. I am missing a spacer for the rear, sprocket side. Professor, do you have a picture of what that spacer looks like?
Here is a view from the side. All I have handy without pulling the wheel. It does taper a bit like the stocker on the brake side. I can pull it and get you some better pictures and measurements if needed.

Clicking on the picture should bring it up in its own window for more detail.

3914.jpg

By the way, I picked up this bike lift at Habor Freight about 3 months ago. It is the best few $'s I have ever spent...

Picture_001.jpg

Yes, you are short a spacer.. There is two versions of the cush drive also. I'm not sure when they changed them.

Back