Missing in action!

NINJA KILLER

JUST CRUISN '
Donating Member
Registered
I was sitting here at my computer and started thinking of all the good thing's that have happened in this past year. There hasn't been alot but enough to make me feel like the luckiest man in the world, While I consider all of the good there has been some bad along the way. It has been almost a year now that I have lost my little brother and my father, It is hard not to think of them and wonder if they found each other and are finally pain free and happy, Holidays are meant for enjoyment and happiness, I find myself experiencing both and wondering what could of been. I would like to express my gratitude to all ORG members for all of there support thru out my troubles. I am very lucky to have 2 families the ORG and my immeadiate family, without both I don't think I would of made it. THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND SORRY FOR THE RANT! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

motivator6671965.jpg

This picture was taken 2 days before my father passed away and 3 months before my brother passed.

Again, sorry for the loss, Bob. The pain will probably never go away, but it will get easier

They say time heals all wounds... i had a grandfather that i was very close to that died when i was 13. That was almost 22 years ago. I still think about him and wonder what could have been. It always makes me smile to think about the great things we did together. Those are what I think about and that makes me feel better. Sorry for your loss and like they say, with time, it will get better!

I know things will get better, I was just thinking about both of them and missing them a bit.
thumb_up.gif

Anytime you need to talk bro, PM me! I'm here for ya man.
beerchug.gif

I lost my dad last year as well, and my best friend a month and a half later. "Time heals all wounds NK, just hang in there."
thumb_up.gif

Free
bump.gif

Amen to that. God bless, NK. I'm sure they're both together looking down on you, and looking out for you.
beerchug.gif

Back