you folks up for one of Ol Rubb's....

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Got a new lens from the House Mouse for Christmas so I thought I would take you on a tour of a local landmark. I'm by myself today as the wife has gone out with her sis. (their step-Dad died last night
sad.gif
)

So I went to Fort Rod Hill. Stopped by the beach on the way.

My rig is the canon Rebel XTi with 3 different lens.

Hopefully I dont bore the fug outa everyone,but I love my new rig.

Here goes....

i love this lens 'cause of the IS (image stabilization). My hands shake since the crash,so this helps me BIGtime.

Across the water the other way sits an old castle where one of my neices got married in the summer. Wide angle lens.

7.JPG

wide angle out to sea...thats the Olympic mts in Washington state in the background.

5.JPG

All this is about 5 minutes from Rubb's place. A cool place to relax,especially in the summer.You can feed the birds if yer into that.

9.JPG

I'm impressed by these next couple,I didnt bother to switch out,just stayed with the zoomer. Birds are about 5-10 feet away. This first lil guy looks like he's on a mission.

10.JPG

Cool, I wish I was able to take decent pics. Have tried high dollar cams and still come out looking bad.

The place was built to fend off the Russians,the later used to defend against an attack by the Japanese (WWII).

1a.JPG

Fantastic shots Andy
beerchug.gif

I need a new camera, I think you just picked one out for me
thumb_up.gif

Back