Call me crazy, call me stupid...

gotgixers, you're not crazy man, I took mine out yesterday as well!... oh wait... that was just a damn dream.

Too much salt up here even if the roads dried up. That salt dust kicked up by the tires and other vehicles ends up in really hard to reach places and usually not noticeable until it's too late.

Beautiful bike you got there.

Mike B

Thanks Mike, not hardly any traffic around here to kick up any salt dust. BTW, how much for one of those -2to+4 swingarms
rock.gif

Not stupid or crazy at all. I ride when it's cold, doesn't bother me. I would have ridden yesteday, except for the snow & ice. I just can't seem to find snow treads for the 'busa!!! LOL
laugh.gif

I got out riding for a bit last sunday morning. at 3:30 AM it was 52 degrees. I stayed out riding until about 5 am. When i got home it was still 52 degrees, but by 9 am it was 17. Welcome to Indiana!

It was 38 around my place. I actually had some time to hook up my PCIII yesterday and went out riding for an hour or so.

What part of ohio are you in? Saw a group of sportbikes with atleast one busa getting on the freeway yesterday in columbus....The WIFE actually said lets pick up the bike and go for a ride! by the time we got back to the house to get it the sun was down and too cold for me..

Wow, nice paint job. Hate to sound too nosey but what price range could one expect to pay for a job of that quality or complexity? Thanks in advance for comments.
bowdown.gif

Wow, nice paint job. Hate to sound too nosey but what price range could one expect to pay for a job of that quality or complexity? Thanks in advance for comments.  
bowdown.gif
1st, thank you for compliment, now... it would depend on who did your work for you, but i would tell you to expect to have between 1-2 grand into a nice paint job. And more to the 2 grand side or slightly more without a "hook-up" for the work. Hope this helps.

Thanks Dale, does help, looks like I 'll probably be sticking with factory paint for a bit but I sure dig the color and flames on your bike, maybe someday...
beerchug.gif

Man that bike is hottt! Can you hook me up with some ideas like that? I got an 05 LTD, but i really don't want to paint it.
beerchug.gif

Obviously, you're not a fair weather rider....Good on ya!!!  I ride whenever the need arises...My busa was just delivered from the states to me here in Japan an hour ago and it's 49 deg out, I unpacked my bike, hooked up the battery and rode....we are re united again.  RIDE,,,,,Life's too short!!!!!!!!!!
beerchug.gif

BTW, that green paint is just SICK, man. Just SICK!!! beautiful!!!!!!!!!

Japan?? That is cool. No- I am deff NOT a fair weather rider... Thanks for the compliments guys, it really is cool. But you guys ride Busa's too, so we all have awesome bikes!!! That's the way i see it...

Back