Caved Today While Shopping

you dont have to ask what color , he got the black one , look at the other bikes he has !
beerchug.gif
I wish it were the black. This was a very well maintained '06 (red/black).

Congrats on the new bike. I've never been a bike basher, 2 wheels is 2 wheels...hell I wave to mopeds and have even been known to drag race with a few bicycles.
As for the Kwak...thankgod you are getting rid of the grill. Everytime I see my Bro riding his bike I expect him to flip it on it's side at the end of the day and start grilling burgers. He does love his Weber....maybe thats why he's attracted to his Kawasaki? The world will never know.

Thanks everyone! I'll post up pics and give a review as soon as I can.

Okay, so I don't keep everyone in suspense
laugh.gif
over the New Years' Day celebration I was able to get some pics of the new bike. Weather was a bear this morning, but cleared up nicely this afternoon. Haven't been able to get any bike on the road lately, but I will say that simple comparisons put the 2 bikes about equal for size though the 14 does feel a lighter. Can't get any performance tests done. So without further ado, here's some of the first pics:

I won't say there's no way, but it would be extremely tough for me to get something other than a Busa.  For those who though 'no way', you were right.  Those that said 'as long as you're on 2', I appreciate it just goes to show what a good group we have.  The price was incredible at $3.99. Hope no one is disappointed that it wasn't a real new bike.  I'll save that for my next trick (probably early fall).  Happy New Year everyone!
beerchug.gif

Back