ATTN: NOR-CAL Riders

so did you guys freeze your asses off today
No we didnt freeze thw arses off but Doyle kept asking " if the KLR made his Butt look big?"

Dec2007_127b.jpg

when Kent came back out he thru up his arms and said they wont let kawasakis into the track who knew?

kento_moto_ride_08__2_.jpg

Nice high speed road there Kent but that was a little crazy, I think my nipples froze on the way home
jump9.gif
If we do that again I'm gonna need some electric underwear or somethin
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

Well, did you guys get to go around the track? Would be the icing on the cake.

Well,  did you guys get to go around the track?  Would be the icing on the cake.
they had some mazda club practicing we just wanted to take a look but your right, it sure looked fun! one of the guys said it was so cold the cars were gettin' no traction maybe not so fun
crazy.gif

Good Times !!!!!!!  My Wrist is Feeling Better.  I am OFF on SUNDAY, and I owe OZZ Lunch.
SHOCKED.gif
I Really Need to Ride
pissed.gif
I think my Head is about to Explode
cursin.gif
Anyone up for a Sunday Ride
rock.gif
??? " There is Dust on My BUSA "
wtf.gif
please.gif

OMG! 11:45 pm and I just rolled into Reno. I got caught in a total white out blizzard at about 7500 ft. My stupid little 245 45 17 "racing" tires had NO TRACTION. So I pull off the interstate(to the side) after almost doing a 360- about 5 times...smuggly think "at least I have NEW cable chains, that'll get me through this". I get on my knees in 4" of snow...THE CHAINS DON'T FIT! So I'm stranded 30 miles from anything in an effing blizzard. No cell reception, no coffee, eventually I improvised by using the tiny wrong chains and 4 bunji's per side and limped @ 8mph for 25 miles. Of course the gas station had the right chains, and only $100 bucks! Read about me in the paper tomorrow "ANGERED CUSTOMER KILLS CLERK AT PEP BOYS" when I return those things in the morn. Anyways, I made it, snow on the ground all the way to my front door. I'll be dropping into a deep coma now...it was fun! Take care you guys. Doyle

OMG! 11:45 pm and I just rolled into Reno. I got caught in a total white out blizzard at about 7500 ft. My stupid little 245 45 17 "racing" tires had NO TRACTION. So I pull off the interstate(to the side) after almost doing a 360- about 5 times...smuggly think "at least I have NEW cable chains, that'll get me through this". I get on my knees in 4" of snow...THE CHAINS DON'T FIT! So I'm stranded 30 miles from anything in an effing blizzard. No cell reception, no coffee, eventually I improvised by using the tiny wrong chains and 4 bunji's per side and limped @ 8mph for 25 miles. Of course the gas station had the right chains, and only $100 bucks! Read about me in the paper tomorrow "ANGERED CUSTOMER KILLS CLERK AT PEP BOYS" when I return those things in the morn. Anyways, I made it, snow on the ground all the way to my front door. I'll be dropping into a deep coma now...it was fun! Take care you guys. Doyle
good lord i was watching the radar and it was looking bad up the hill im so glad you made it to the station or we woud have to start callin you Raydog Donner $100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! take those puppies back today and tell Mannie, Moe, and Jack their high, the price that is
laugh.gif

im glad you OK Doyle and i owe you, the trouble you go thru to ride
bowdown.gif

Yikes! Doyle thats kinda scarry.

Surprised U didnt unload the KLR and ride home.
cool.gif

U better get ya a little suv for winter.

NorCal guys ride tomorrow Dec. 31st new years eve?

meet at latrobe exit cheveron at 10:00 head to Plymouth for breakfast then ride over to Clinton rd. and go to the lake above Jackson, about 150 mile loop the sun is actually gonna make an apperance tomorrow so they say to
thumb_up.gif

There's a group headed out hwy 36 on new years day. Mtg at Perko's coffee shop 9 a.m.in RED BLUFF. Just off I-5 at antelope blvd

I will probly go if the weather isnt too bad.  It may be kinda far from sac but for sure this spring you should come here.

Hwy 36 details :    

Img_0913_140sign.jpg

36 is a fun one! i would love to do that one again in the spring
thumb_up.gif
you guys have fun!!

you gotta make it over here soon as well got some great loops around here
beerchug.gif
rob

NorCal guys    ride tomorrow Dec. 31st new years eve?

meet at latrobe exit cheveron at 10:00 head to Plymouth for breakfast then ride over to Clinton rd. and go to the lake above Jackson, about 150 mile loop        the sun is actually gonna make an apperance tomorrow so they say to
thumb_up.gif
bump.gif

Back